Im in the UK on orange , at home there is no mobile reception there never has been , when i got my blackberry i added my LAN wirless network , and had internet reception and also network reception . i never had network reception unless i had the LAN connection . then one day it just stopped - it still picks the LAN up but says NO SERVICE on the network searcher . can i get signal back again or fix this? thanks
    08-20-09 07:39 AM
    First, did you try a battery pull??? Leave your device on, pull the battery, leave it out 20 seconds, put the battery back and wait for the device to boot up.

Second, if that does not fix things... pull the power cable to your wireless router, leave it off about 30 seconds, then plug it back in... normally these device take a minute or two to come back up fully.
    08-20-09 07:43 AM
    First, did you try a battery pull??? Leave your device on, pull the battery, leave it out 20 seconds, put the battery back and wait for the device to boot up.

Second, if that does not fix things... pull the power cable to your wireless router, leave it off about 30 seconds, then plug it back in... normally these device take a minute or two to come back up fully.
    ill try battery pull , i dont think this is the problem though , it will pick up my home network , and also my university network , usually if it does pick these networks up it would give me Orange signal aswell , but now it doesnt
    08-20-09 07:46 AM
    Check manage connections > mobile network options > connection preference > wifi preferred or only.
    08-20-09 07:58 AM
    You need to do what Fatboy mentioned:

Battery Pull on your device
    Power cycle your router
    08-20-09 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD