My 8900 has a wiggly keyboard.
    Doesn't really affect anything..... Just makes the BB feel cheap.

Also...
    The 256MB SD card that came with the phone is stuck in there. Like jammed. Anyone know how to get it out.
    I'm puzzled. I press the little tab down and everything. So.... idk.
    My first time handling a BB was 2 days ago. I LOVE IT!

So.....Help.
    Last edited by DorianP.; 03-21-09 at 09:32 AM.
    03-21-09 09:28 AM
    Everybody has that keyboard problem.. It only wiggles if you force it. So you're good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 09:45 AM
    have fun getting the SD card out. i read about one guy who snapped it in half. LOL
    03-21-09 09:48 AM
    have fun getting the SD card out. i read about one guy who snapped it in half. LOL
    Lmao.. I have never tried to take out mine but it does look difficult.

03-21-09 09:55 AM
    Everybody has that keyboard problem.. It only wiggles if you force it. So you're good.
    Thanks.
    still love everything about my BB though.
    03-21-09 10:25 AM
    My 8900 has a wiggly keyboard.
    Doesn't really affect anything..... Just makes the BB feel cheap.

Also...
    The 256MB SD card that came with the phone is stuck in there. Like jammed. Anyone know how to get it out.
    I'm puzzled. I press the little tab down and everything. So.... idk.
    My first time handling a BB was 2 days ago. I LOVE IT!

So.....Help.
    WAIT! If you look closely at the SD card you will see a tiny little lock lever holding it in. Once you push that out of the way it slides out pretty easy, or at least mine did.
    03-21-09 10:57 AM
    I press the little tab down and everything. So.... idk.
    They tend to be pretty stiff, but as long as the latch is disengaged, it's just a matter of enough pressure in the right direction. Just dont try to pull up.
    Last edited by Xader; 03-21-09 at 12:16 PM.
    03-21-09 11:31 AM
    yeah dont pull up its more of a put alittle pressure done and slide out, as long as that clip is out of the way you should be ok
    03-21-09 11:38 AM
    I had to use a pair of tweezers to take out the sim card, haha that thing was freaking in there GOOOOD!
    03-21-09 01:20 PM
    Its not a problem unless you really trie to move the keyboard up and down. Otherwise yours might be a defective one...
    03-21-09 03:58 PM
    The SD card is easy enough to take out. You simply need to be careful and push the small latch inwards and pull the SD card out pressing down with one finger against the groove on the top and dragging is out. It doesn't require force just correct technique is sufficient.

03-21-09 06:58 PM
    i got my micro sd card by wigglying it a little while pulling back that tab thing
    03-21-09 07:01 PM
    Where that little tab is, I took a toothpick and forced my sd card out and the wiggly keyboard, it doesn't defect the phone in anyway, its just because rim should have added more clips to hold it in correctly. My keyboard wiggles without any force but my phone isn't defective.. Doesn't affect the phone at all... Like the op says, it makes the phone feel cheap. And plus, since we maybe out of the remorse period, I wouldn't want to call in to get a replacement because its a refurbished device and it may have other defects to it also.

03-22-09 02:27 AM
    I had to use a pair of tweezers to take out the sim card, haha that thing was freaking in there GOOOOD!
    yeah mine was too lol
    03-22-09 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD