OK I love my little Curve and have babied it throughout the last 5 months I've had it. Just yesterday, I noticed the "T" key is no longer "clicky." It obviously is still working but it doesn't seem to travel as much as much as all the other keys. It is the only one affected like this and I'm worried the key is going to stop working altogether? Anyone else experienced something like this or have a suggestion on what to do? Nothing remarkable happened to it to cause this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 10:50 PM
    Mine happened to the "A" key. You can't feel the tactile click when the key is pressed. Thought it was dust under the key, so tried to blow it with air but no change.

I'm gonna leave it like that for a while because the key is still working anyway. But if anyone can shed some light on it, it will be very appreciated...
    06-22-10 05:42 AM
    Under your keypad is a black plastic piece with holes, for the key to travel through, and under that is a white sticker that bubbles up from the board. It sounds like you need that. But I think you gotta buy the keyboard setup to get that one piece.

BlackBerry Curve 8520 OEM Black keyboard w/ tray - QWERTY - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular

06-22-10 06:57 AM
    I had that problem with my 5 key since it was new

06-23-10 12:51 AM
    Its not that hard to take it apart and fix the issue or just install a new keyboard. A couple scews and you're ready to separate.
    06-23-10 07:14 AM
    I thnk tht's the same prob I have with my s key...I tap it once n I c numerous s n sumtimeS I hav to press it hard. I'd let a carrier tech deal wit it as I'm still payn for my phone

06-23-10 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD