ive heard you can get a data plan whenever and cancel it whenver right?
    well i wish you could just pay like 10 pound a month for internet is this possible by anychance? im guessing the answers no but i wish this was the case! im a student and cant afford 35 quid a month but love blackberrys!! hence ive got it on pay as you go! thanks peaple!
    08-10-09 03:34 PM
    You will want to look and the pay as you go deals because my friend has a blackberry pay as u go and 5 get automaticaly taken out to pay for the internet and I'm pretty sure he can stop it when he wants and turn it back on. Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 05:08 PM
    You will want to look and the pay as you go deals because my friend has a blackberry pay as u go and 5 get automaticaly taken out to pay for the internet and I'm pretty sure he can stop it when he wants and turn it back on. Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes, that's correct.

If you contact o2 customer services on 4445 (25p per call) and ask them to add the Blackberry Bolt On onto your account, they will then deduct 5 out of your credit every month. There is no contract involved. However, if you want to cancel the service, you can only cancel the Bolt On after the first month has gone, i.e. you have paid them 5 for the month.

Hope this helps you mate.
    08-10-09 08:01 PM
    wow seriously? thats made my day! so for 5 pound a month i can have unlimited interent ad would be able to use push email, bbm and app world etc cus i would then have a data plan right? why doesnt everyone just do this it would be cheaper wouldnt it!?

thanks!!
    08-11-09 09:39 AM
    hi, i just rung the bolt on servies for 02 and apparently it is 10 pound now not 5 pound, must have gone up! still unsure however whether this will defo allow you to use features such as bbm, browser, push email etc? can anyone help?

thanks
    08-11-09 11:59 AM
    hi, i just rung the bolt on servies for 02 and apparently it is 10 pound now not 5 pound, must have gone up! still unsure however whether this will defo allow you to use features such as bbm, browser, push email etc? can anyone help?

thanks
    I didn't know the price had increased, whoops, my bad

I just looked here and it confirms that it's 10 p/m, but that's with a voice tarriff (contract), or else it would cost you 15 otherwise?

Best thing would be to ring them up and ask them to clarify exactly how much it costs and what it includes!
    08-11-09 05:40 PM
    hi, thanks, i just rand 02 though and he said you CANT get a bolt on with a pay as you go phone and would have to start a 'simplicity' tariff which is 9.78 a month plus 1 pound a day for intrnt, so im not paying narly 40 pound a month!

thanks for th link btw, but even 15 pound a month is quite alot considerin i paid 250 for my phone.

aghh i just dont think you can have the full interent without paying megabucks!!

(although i did read on someones thread that with orange its 5 a month for interent so maybe il try that lol)
    08-12-09 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD