Okay so i just got my first blackberry curve 8330 for verizon.
    I am excited, so far i love it.
    Only downside is i find it a bit tricky to figure out and also i am working way for for some reason. lol Its like i never leave my office. lol

So question one: how do i delete my entire in box at once? Or is there a way i can do through them and check off the ones i can to delete and do it that way?

Question two: i love ebay i am on it everyday. How do i get it on my main page?? like most it to my screen so i can access it easier.

Sorry if they question seem dumb, but really im puzzled.

ANY HELP PLEASE.

Thanks!
    01-03-09 08:38 PM
    1. Highlight the most recent date, press menu, and delete prior.

2. From the BB Browser, press menu > Options > Browser config > change the homepage address.
    01-03-09 08:45 PM
    Uh...what he said.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 08:49 PM
    Here's a thread discussing an eBay launcher app.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/ebay-app-117493/
    01-03-09 09:04 PM
    Similar question...

Crackberry newbie here (Curve 8330).. if you delete a single item, it asks if you want to delete on "Mailbox and Handheld" or "On Handheld". If I go to a particular date and choose "Delete prior", it doesn't give me an option of deleting on on or the other.

Basically my question is, when I use "delete prior" will it delete just on handheld or both? I've tried a test email and it looks like its just handheld, but I want to make sure so I'm not deleting emails on my account!

Thanks
    01-05-09 01:59 PM
    Instead of delete prior, I hold down the shift key and scroll the pointer across a range of e-mails at once, then hit the delete key. It asks for handheld/mailbox then (assuming you have the choice set to prompt).
    01-05-09 02:13 PM
    That worked perfect! Thanks Spinny!
    01-05-09 03:13 PM
    No prob; welcome to the addiction!
    01-05-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD