As stated in the title, I just joined the crackberry club and looking at my 8330 is like trying to figure out a time machine. Any tips on starting out and settings I should use would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys.

(btw I did set up my email, thats out of the way.)
    07-22-09 09:41 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 09:44 PM
    Easy fix here. Check out the 101 series linked in my signature. They contain a wealth of knowledge. Welcome to crackberry!
    07-22-09 09:45 PM
    Also check out the BlackBerry How To and FAQ thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/

07-22-09 09:45 PM
    Easy fix here. Check out the 101 series linked in my signature. They contain a wealth of knowledge. Welcome to crackberry!
    Beat to the punch, once again! Bwahaha

07-22-09 09:46 PM
    One of the biggest things out of the gate is setting up your normal profile for sounds/alerts/vibe etc. To do this go to Profiles(icon), advanced, normal. Then open up all the various stuff in the list and set ur preferences. Skip in holster unless you use one. The other main profile headings...vibrate is a "vibe all" basically and overrides the normal settings. Loud is just what it says, it ups the ante for all your volume settings while it's selected. You get the idea. That oughta keep ya busy for awhile then head over to the FAQ forum and settle in. Welcome.

07-22-09 09:52 PM
    thanks guys.. appreciate the help.. im sure ill be on here many more times wondering what i should be doing with this thing.
    07-22-09 09:52 PM
    U guys are too quick. I had a big post for wap tho. Gotta be worth something. Lol.

07-22-09 09:53 PM
    thanks guys.. appreciate the help.. im sure ill be on here many more times wondering what i should be doing with this thing.
    Not what you should do but what you could do with these phones! In due time, you'll realize all the potential this phone has!

07-22-09 09:55 PM
    U guys are too quick. I had a big post for wap tho. Gotta be worth something. Lol.

*hands over a cookie*

Yeah, here's a cookie for your efforts. Lol

07-22-09 09:56 PM
    Your welcome anytime.

It is worth something lol. There's always next time.
    07-22-09 09:57 PM
    *hands over a cookie*

Yeah, here's a cookie for your efforts. Lol

Hahaha. Maybe it'll speed up my texting skills. Lol.

07-22-09 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD