But not swimming too far. My company said that Sprint would let me trade in my phone a few months before the 2-yr contract was up. Trading it in for an 8530. Enough is enough. The OS 5.0 works pretty good on my phone, but it's still just as unstable as the prior version, and I've had enough of a slow-smartphone. Best of luck! (If you can afford it and live in a major metro- check out the HTC EVO 4G on Sprint. We're lucky to have 3G in Omaha!)
    06-21-10 08:37 PM
    I dumped my Nextel BB8350i for a nice new Sprint BB Bold 9650. Internet speeds were great compared to the slow iDEN network. The phone service on the other hand suuuuuuuuucked!!! I am going back to my 8350i tomorrow. As the saying goes "The grass ain't always greener"!!!!
    06-21-10 08:52 PM
    I didn't take the decision lightly. While my iDEN coverage has always been good, the voice quality has been lousy. My cow-irkers all have Sprint and they have no complaints. Looking forward to 3G and a functional BB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 08:58 PM
    i need your 8350 tojoi like my snail speed internet miss texts i
    06-21-10 09:21 PM
    Can't blame anyone for upgrading. If it wasn't for the ptt I would have moved on a long time ago.

06-22-10 07:17 AM
    Can't blame anyone for upgrading. If it wasn't for the ptt I would have moved on a long time ago.

agreed

now with my wife and I both having unlimited texting I rarely use the PTT anymore. I'm thinking of an EVO or HERO...HERO because I'm cheap
    06-22-10 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD