LOL!!!! Well, at least there was some benefit from me reading the OP's question incorrectly!
    I didn't know that either! Thanks!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 05:09 PM
    Now everybody runs out and gets a lanyard to use! I think every bb has one. The top slot is for sound, although I think the sound leaks out elsewhere for sure. It's a lot better than the pearl sound-wise.
    08-11-09 06:01 PM
    Oh!! The hole at the top, duh. Sorry guys I read this the wrong way and thought it was the lanyard hole. Yea I believe this is just a speaker port so that air can flow into and out of the speaker.
    Just like A to get the wrong hole.....LMAO

08-11-09 06:56 PM
    It also helps secure certain holsters
    08-11-09 07:04 PM
    No, guys it is not a speaker or a speaker port. The slit on the side of the phone to your left of the lock button and above the left (your left, phone's right) side convenience key is the lanyard hole. If you take off your battery door, you can see there is a little hook for the lanyard to attach to - it is right next to the screw.
    I'm not sure if I'm going to ever use this, but this is good to know.
    08-11-09 08:22 PM
    Just like A to get the wrong hole.....LMAO

Have you been talking to my wife? ... again? I hate you so much Cilantro!!!
    08-11-09 08:42 PM
    Hahahaha.... Ok we need to keep it clean.... I was talking about the phone.

08-11-09 09:00 PM
    Hahahaha.... Ok we need to keep it clean.... I was talking about the phone.

LOL ... I meant she is always making fun of me about my phone. What were you talking about!?
    08-11-09 09:03 PM
    You all have it wrong. That's where I slip pancakes to the little men who live and work in my phone.

08-11-09 09:32 PM
    You all have it wrong. That's where I slip pancakes to the little men who live and work in my phone.

yup finally the only person to get it right!
    08-11-09 11:08 PM
    I have a Gnome in my fridge that turns the light on when the door opens. Is it something like that?
    08-11-09 11:14 PM
    Wow! You guys know how to party! I couldn't tell you why they made a phone that could house smurfs and gnomes but if they're eating pancakes for breakfast I'm gonna have some too! I know for sure that the clip/holster does clip into that area too. The sound isn't so loud compared to my 8350i but I see why now! There's a tiny slit for it to come out of! Time to get to soldering and enhancing some things! I love this phone! I actually love both of em! Crackberry Nation!

08-11-09 11:33 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD