I run the BB Today theme on my 8330.....and won't sway from that because I like it. With the Today theme, the next 2 entries in my calendar show on the home screen. I've updated the OS 2 or 3 times now, and each time that I do this the next 2 calendar entries don't show up on the home screen. In the past, I've just gone back in to my calendar, deleted all the entries, and re-entered them. Doing this made them show back up on the home screen. After updating to the newest OS last night, I have this same problem. I have MANY more entries in the calendar than in the past, and it isn't feasible for me to delete them all and re-enter them.
    I do have my Gmail account attached to the phone as well.
    When I go to Calendar>Options it shows that blue entries are "device default" and green entries are "[email protected]"
    There are 14 entries in the "device default" and 0 entries in the gmail.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I could get these "device default" calendar entries to show on my home screen? It's really annoying. I'm forgetful, and seeing those on the home screen helps me to not forget any plans that I've made.
    08-21-09 11:21 AM
    I had this same issue - it has to do when you send the service books do your device.

The only way I know to fix it was do this (I had to do the same thing).

Sync your calendar to Google Calendar
    Export your Google Calendar entries to a .csv file
    Delete your calendar databases on your phone
    Delete your calendar entries in Outlook
    Import that file to Outlook (if you use Outlook)
    Re-sync BB to Outlook and you're set

I have to do this everytime I re-send the service books...
    08-21-09 11:41 AM
    I had this same issue - it has to do when you send the service books do your device.

The only way I know to fix it was do this (I had to do the same thing).

Delete your calendar databases on your phone
    Delete your calendar entries in Outlook
    Import that file to Outlook (if you use Outlook)
    Re-sync BB to Outlook and you're set

I have to do this everytime I re-send the service books...
    I don't use Outlook.
    08-21-09 11:49 AM
    If you have access to it temporarily, it will work for this issue...
    08-21-09 11:51 AM
    If you have access to it temporarily, it will work for this issue...
    Pardon my ignorance, but I'm really confused. I honestly don't really know how to go about doing all of the steps you outline in the previous post.
    08-21-09 11:54 AM
    I just downloaded Google Sync. I did some reading up on it and found that anything that I have saved in the calendar on my phone won't sync up to the google calendar. They will only appear in google calendar when it's a new entry in the BB calendar.

This being said, I'm even MORE confused how to do this.
    08-21-09 03:08 PM
    I'm having the same problem since upgrading the os. Thought it was something I was doing. If I find an answer I'll send it to you.
    08-22-09 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD