This is a weird one. I just moved from an older 2G curve to the 9300 3G curve. Everything transferred and works fine, we are on OUTLOOK at work and I use the BB for my emails. Except one thing. I see all my sent messages in the main messages window. I have tried General options > Hide sent Messages > YES....but whenever you do this and save it....as soon as you go back into General Options, it has reverted back to NO!!!! Very, very strange. I have tried taking the battery and SIM out....but to no avail.

Anyone any ideas?
    10-19-10 08:04 PM
    Are you connecting to a corporate BES or using BIS? What OS are you running on your phone?
    10-20-10 07:05 AM
    Corporate BES
    v5.0.0.955
    10-20-10 08:03 AM
    Anyone else in your company having a similar issue?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-20-10 10:24 AM
    Not that I heard. This never happened on the 2G curve I have
    10-20-10 11:05 AM
    Yes.... this is also happening to me. i was on the phone with ATT and they could not figure it out. have you by now?
    10-25-10 06:20 PM
    Yes.... this is also happening to me. i was on the phone with ATT and they could not figure it out. have you by now?

No, I haven't figured it out. It has to be a software issue. I think we are going to have to wait till they update the operating system to 6.0 or release an upgrade. I thought more folks would jump in and try to help solve this but its been awfully quiet.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-10 07:30 PM
    Wipe the blackberry and re-activate it. This worked for me and someone else on another forum.
    10-26-10 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD