Hi, I just got my first Blackberry yesterday, an 8830 Curve. I have an issue with my address book, in that the "Find" option up top isn't working correctly. There are no filters on, and I can scroll through all my contacts using the trackball just fine. But if I attempt to type in any letter in the "Find" bar, even just an "S", there's a message that says "No addresses" despite the fact that I have plenty of contacts beginning with the letter S. If I go into one of these contacts, Edit and Save (without actually changing anything), then suddenly that one contact will be found when I type "S" into the Find. It seems my contacts seems to have gotten corrupted? The only thing I did was to accidentally delete a Catagory, but that's it. Please help!
    04-04-09 01:32 PM
    8830=World edition, That's odd. Have you done a battery pull? Has this function work before or no?
    04-04-09 01:45 PM
    Joey, you're correct, I actually have a 8330. At any rate, you were right on -- doing a battery pull did the trick! Thanks!!
    04-04-09 02:17 PM
    No biggie!
    04-04-09 04:00 PM
    Joey, you're correct, I actually have a 8330. At any rate, you were right on -- doing a battery pull did the trick! Thanks!!
    I'll move your question to the 83xx Forum. You should also change the device shown in your profile. Otherwise people will forever be asking you to clarify what you have.
    04-04-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD