08-16-09 12:40 PM
29 12
tools
    Well my IPOD finally died. Now I am faced with the decision to buy another one, or just get bigger SD card for the curve and use it as my MP3 player. Is anyone else using their bb as their primary MP3 player and have you had any problems with it? What how hard is it on battery life?

Now I guess I need to look at stereo bluetooth headsets.
    What do you mean by dead? I've fixed almost every ipod that was suposedly dead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 01:23 AM
    I have only just realised that carryin my iPod, my BB and my Nokia on the bus with me is a waste of time.
    In the process of transferring music to the BB to trial it as my music device too.
    I spend most of the journey on Facebook and email oh and BBM anyway, so might as well use it for music/movies too eh.
    08-16-09 08:03 AM
    my ipod died on me to. starting to use my instinct instead but then got the curve. seems to work ok. just wish it was a little bit easier to use. should be getting my 16gig card next week. is there an app that helps simplifying the music.?
    08-16-09 11:31 AM
    i believe if your running 4.5OS a 16GB will work. Pre 4.5OS 8GB is the limit
    Really? I'm running 4.5.0.131 on my Sprint Curve. Will it support a 16G card?
    08-16-09 12:40 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD