Alright, weird situation here.

I had a Blackberry 8700g for T-mobile that I bought off eBay awhile back. I didn't have blackberry service and still do not have blackberry service. I decided for the **** of it to enter in epc.tmobile.com into the TCP menu just to see what it would do. I've used an iphone on t-mobile for awhile and get cellular data on it. I have the $5.99/month t-zones package. Never got anything out of it.

One day a couple months after I bought the blackberry, it froze and I took out the battery. When I turned it back on I randomly had the browser, and manage internet e-mail icons on the screen. edge went to EDGE. I decided to see if bb messenger worked as well as e-mail...what do you know? It worked perfectly.

Got a new Blackberry Curve from a friend, put my sim card in and entered in epc.tmobile.com into the TCP menu and it still worked.

Days ago, EDGE went to egde and now....no blackberry service.....

is this a technical problem that has to do with some settings on the phone...? or is my 15 dollars off internet service days finally over? haha
    01-31-10 08:15 PM
    your freebie sounds like it has come to an end
    01-31-10 08:20 PM
    Do you have any idea how come it would be so reliable for months and then just all of the sudden crap out? haha
    01-31-10 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD