every time i try to begin dialing a number on my 8330, i get this message: "Input system error. The system is being restarted." but it continues after every number i dial...anyone else get this? any idea how to make it go away??
    06-29-08 10:44 PM
    I do not know what is wrong but I suggest that you head for the Verizon store and ask them to fix it. They will almost certainly replace the phone.
    06-30-08 12:56 AM
    I have the same problem. Every time a press a number or letter when I want to search for a contact, it displays the message "Input system error. The system is being restarted." I usually do a battery pull and it fixes it (for a while). I think it might have something to do with my third party apps. Does anyone else experiencing this have any of the following apps installed? Privus Mobile, vlingo, viigo, NFL mobile, got-2, My-Cast weather, Sudoku, Opera Mini, Black & Whitelist 1.5, or Solitaire Buddy Gold? If it continues, I'll probably go back to the sprint store and have them replace it.
    09-17-08 04:49 PM
    I get the same error message on my 8320. I notice that it happens simultaneously with a notification from my Outlook mailbox which alerts me that my mailbox is over its size limit, and is currently not accessible on my Blackberry device.

Go to your third party mailbox and free up some space. Hope this works for you.
    05-27-10 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD