help! I try to change my device on bb.com from the storm to the curve and it does not work. it says the information is not valid with the service provider. :P ahhh! how can i fix this any ideas? i appreciate it guys. in the meantime i dont have internet and email.
    Last edited by cwgators; 08-06-09 at 12:19 AM.
    08-06-09 12:10 AM
    If you are on Verizon, use the Switch Device link in My Account at verizonwireless.com to change your device and enter your phone#/ESN.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by xliderider; 08-06-09 at 12:36 AM.
    08-06-09 12:32 AM
    Then if you don't have the browser icon after activation (*228 Option 1) register your Host Routing Table. Options, Advanced Options, Host Routing Table, Menu, Register Now.

08-06-09 12:35 AM
    Then if you don't have the browser icon after activation (*228 Option 1) register your Host Routing Table. Options, Advanced Options, Host Routing Table, Menu, Register Now.

Tried this and it did not work any other suggestions?
    08-06-09 12:46 AM
    If you are on Verizon, use the Switch Device link in My Account at verizonwireless.com to change your device and enter your phone#/ESN.

I already switched it over the phone with Verizon.
    08-06-09 12:48 AM
    So what were you trying to switch at bb.com?

You may just need to wait a bit longer. I was stuck with 1x service after switching from a Tour back to my Curve with no internet and email. Then I got 1XEV back later.

08-06-09 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD