Looking for some info on the new 8350i nextel. I know its new, but is there some updates and ways to tinker with it? A little help would be appreciated!!
    12-22-08 02:07 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Sweet package, 128 Mb and v4.6xx software, just like the Bold in a Curve sized package.

Standard setup advise applies, enjoy the preinstalled media, tunes, vidoes and sample images. Then get rid of them.

Your expanded memory size means you can have a huge number of applications going and it will never miss a beat.

12-22-08 02:35 PM
    Sweet, I am for sure excited about this phone. Being my first BB and smartphone, why exactly do I get rid of the media stuff? I hate to be a pain, but what should I do to make it better? Thanks in advance for any info.
    12-23-08 10:16 AM
    Sweet, I am for sure excited about this phone. Being my first BB and smartphone, why exactly do I get rid of the media stuff? I hate to be a pain, but what should I do to make it better? Thanks in advance for any info.
    12-23-08 10:17 AM
    Takes up a significant amount of device memory and isn't necessary, so most people remove the default media and load what they want to their memory card.
    12-23-08 02:52 PM
    Thanks for pointing out, I forgot to post the link to help you fix up your Curve.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    12-23-08 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD