08-12-09 06:39 PM
43 12
tools
    Titanium for me...wish I could get a pink one for my daughter, but not available with Sprint...I have seen the pink, and it is classy, subdued, and not gawdy like the Inferno.
    Just buy the Titanium and get a pink housing for it.
    08-09-09 01:03 PM
    i had red for two months and got sick of it and changed out the housing. id go titanium.
    08-09-09 01:47 PM
    i have the red one , but its up to you .
    08-09-09 02:14 PM
    I really luv the Inferno but already had my red bb..
    08-10-09 03:41 PM
    I Had the titanium and I went to get my wife the inferno but only my line was able to upgrade and get the discounts. I ended up with the inferno so after I got the rebate I could swap it to her line and take my Titanium back. Been 2 weeks and inferno has grown on me quite a bit that I may keep it. We keep our phones in the silicone sleeves so only the keyboard is visible which makes the inferno pretty subtle. Im considering even grabbing the orange trackball.
    08-10-09 07:47 PM
    I grabbed the Red Curve from Sprint, isn't loud at all, its more of a crimson or dark red apple kinda red. I love it. I'm about get this blinged out faceplate I bought on eBay. I don't see many ppl with a faceplate for their Curves... Wierd

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 08:23 PM
    I have the red one. I love the shade, but a (very small) drawback is that I'm having trouble finding a skin color to go with it. I currently have a black one, but it doesn't really wow me. I've ordered a couple of other colors to try out.
    08-10-09 09:18 PM
    Sunset Red Ftw
    08-10-09 09:38 PM
    I have the Inferno, looks pretty sharp. It matches my Honda Element, which is Sunset Orange Pearl, also matches my orange Callaway golf bag, and it also matches my iFrogz Orange/Black LUXE case for my iPhone. : )

I like orange. : )
    08-10-09 09:48 PM
    I wanted the titanium when I went in, but they only had red in stock so I got it. I'm glad I did now. It looks really nice and is different than plain ol' titanium. I have a black case and it looks really nice. It's not as bright or flashy as it looks in most pictures.
    08-10-09 09:48 PM
    I am heading to Best Buy today to purchase an 8330 hoping they only have one color available so I don't have to choose...
    Geez...they had all 3 colors....was a tough choice....ended up with the inferno orange.....added a black skin .....looks cool in Harley-Davidson colors..
    08-11-09 07:42 AM
    Inferno baby...Take hold of the Flame!! that's what I got but that's just me. Red looks pretty good too. Titanium is very um...professional looking if that's your thing.
    08-11-09 10:33 AM
    I have the red one. I love the shade, but a (very small) drawback is that I'm having trouble finding a skin color to go with it. I currently have a black one, but it doesn't really wow me. I've ordered a couple of other colors to try out.
    I have the same issue with my Red Curve. Let me know if you find a skin you like.

Thanks
    D
    08-11-09 11:35 AM
    Red all the way baby! Anyway you can change the housing whenever you got bored, I just bought a black housing for my red curve :]
    08-11-09 11:49 AM
    Titanium... I had the red for like a month. It's not a good accessory with green, blue, etc. lol
    08-11-09 11:56 AM
    I like my black rubber cover the best. Its over a titanium phone.
    08-11-09 12:51 PM
    Inferno FTW!
    08-11-09 02:32 PM
    inferno all zay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    everyone has the red or titanium. but when you come through with the brand new inferno everyyyyone will be jealous and asking how you got that color.
    i jus copped the inferno about 5 days ago and i was in the same boat your in. i was in the store and asked to see the inferno and it was a wrap after i actualy layed my eyes on it. its jus so clean. you know what to do
    08-12-09 06:39 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD