hi
    i m new to blackberry
    i have export my contacts from my previous phone sony ericsson to my computer(mac) and its in file contacts.vcf
    how can I import them to my fone please?
    08-17-09 11:56 AM
    Import the vcf into Outlook (or another similar program). And then use Desktop Manager to sync to it.
    08-17-09 11:59 AM
    I really like Gmail... and this is another one of those reasons why... you can import contacts into their contact list... then I prefer to use GoogleSync to move all my contacts onto my device and keep them in sync... when I upgrade my OS on my device I just download GoogleSync again and I'm totally back up with all my contacts and calendar events in about a minute.
    08-17-09 12:18 PM
    I really like Gmail... and this is another one of those reasons why... you can import contacts into their contact list... then I prefer to use GoogleSync to move all my contacts onto my device and keep them in sync... when I upgrade my OS on my device I just download GoogleSync again and I'm totally back up with all my contacts and calendar events in about a minute.
    Godsend, thanks for the info, note to all : if you import your contacts to you BB after setting up gmail you can send an email using any of you email accounts

thanks
    08-17-09 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD