Can anyone tell me if you can earse the log on the 8900 like you can on the 8310 by doing "alt lg lg" ? Also, do you have to have the internet package turned on to send pictures on the 8900? I don't use the internet and on the 8310 I can't send pictures unless i have the internet package. Do you have to have to have the internet package activated to send pictures with the 8900? thank for any info.
    07-07-09 05:44 PM
    yeah you can clear the log by doing the "alt lglg" command
    07-07-09 06:13 PM
    Idk but you should get the internet pack for sure because a bb without data is like a cat with no legs. I guess. Idk that was kinda a bad example.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 07:21 PM
    like a cat with no legs.
    That's the best way to do cat tosses across the field. If you leave their legs on, they're only good for one toss and then they usually run away after that. With no legs, you can toss them back and forth across the field all day. And after all, what else are cats good for anyway other than field tossing?

Eeeww, now all the girls are gonna get mad.

Just kidding. :-) (they're better for target practice down at the shooting range anyway). lol.
    07-07-09 07:32 PM
    OMG that's horrible. And I don't like it because its devastating to my point.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 01:38 PM
    You need BB data plan for mms.
    08-27-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD