I was going to take out my track ball, and possibly order a colored one, or dye mine. But then I hear there is a stick, that if it is peeled off it will void your warranty...Where exactly is this sticker located? Sorry for being so clueless, and thanks for any help.
    03-03-09 10:50 PM
    Not true no sticker... I done it...
    03-03-09 10:53 PM
    That is more for the Bold and possibly the 8900. (the sticker issue)

I have the 8310 and replacing the trackball is as simple as popping the ring, dropping it out, replacing the ball and ring....done.... If you ever take it in for service or an issue just pop the original ball back in. This link will show you how to put it in right..

How To: Remove And Clean A BlackBerry Trackball Without Destroying/Dismantling Your BlackBerry | NationLink Wireless
    03-03-09 10:55 PM
    Phew thanks guys, I was worried when I took out my trackball that I lost the sticker or something.
    03-03-09 11:03 PM
    Nope.... You will be fine. Easiest thing in the world to do since its all assembled, pop, drop and roll
    03-03-09 11:08 PM
    You may have heard about a sticker in discussions about taking apart the housing. There is a small white sticker covering one of the T5 screws.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 11:41 PM
    No sticker on 8320

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 01:43 AM
    on the bold, the sticker is affixed over one of the screws that hold the backplate together

there isn't any sticker on 8320

either way, u don't need to take the 8320 apart. just remove the silver ring and replace trackball
    03-04-09 03:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD