I was thinking about getting this for my 8310 and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with it and would you recommend it?

This is a link to it:
    Amazon.com: iGo Stowaway Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for Blackberry and other PDA/ Handhelds: Electronics
    02-28-08 03:33 PM
    Any luck with this? I think if I could get a keyboard to work well with my Pearl, I could ditch the laptop on most business trips.
    03-13-08 12:24 AM
    my roommate and i both have blackberry curves and were talking about BT keyboards just a little while ago. I was wondering how they worked as well. I was more thinking of a full-sized BT computer keyboard but the one that you mentioned in your post would be great for traveling. Anyone have any experiences to share?
    03-13-08 02:17 AM
    These work great as long as you are not on a BES. If you're on a BES you have to get your IT department involved to allow its use.
    03-13-08 02:19 AM
    I used the iGo Stoaway with my 8310 on a BES with no problem for 2 years. I *love* this little keyboard!! Until upgrading to the new bb software v4.5.0.110 - now I get a weird error msg "uncaught exception: layout requested during layout". I have a conference to go to so I just bought a freedom universal keyboard(2). It's ok. Not as well built. The iGo had a metal case, the freedom is plastic so it'll be more difficult to travel with. It also doesn't lock flat as well as the iGo does. *sigh*
    05-16-09 11:17 PM
    Hello,
    Have you had any luck getting this keyboard to work with your 8310?
    I have this keyboard and I have had it working only part of the time.
    Do you know how to make this work?
    08-10-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD