As my very first thread id like to introduce myself and thank all people who have helped me out so far with my new Blackberry Curve (which is pink), heh dont worry I have 2 housings arriving this week .

I have recently explored a problem that others have had experience with. And that is the slow loading of pictures once you enter your own specifically named folder, whether it be "Camera" or "New Folder" etc...

A simple solution that worked for me, which I am not sure if someone has posted a lil trick to prevent this huge delay, and that is...when in the picture folder hit your app button, go to options, you will see GENERAL, then below, PICTURES...go down to pictures and simply change the "thumbnails per row" to 5 instead of 3.......this will simply make each image in your folder smaller...and in turn..easier to load.

Hope this works for other phones as well..im sure it will...and I hope this helps out some people who didnt know...
    10-13-09 09:46 PM
    Nice! And welcome to CB.
    10-13-09 09:59 PM
    so ur a girl.

and i'm guessing its a Civic hatch?
    10-13-09 10:16 PM
    so ur a girl.

and i'm guessing its a Civic hatch?
    hahaha nahhh...1st car was a civic hatch...definitely not a girl though.
    Phone was my sisters, she thought it was totally broken, bought a battery for it, worked immediately, then bout a week ago figured out she broke the tray for the micro sd ...got a new one of those and of course ^^ new housings...I drive a s13 coupe now

Ahh..guys and gals this trick works well in the picture folder, but when sending a txt it is still slow..but not as slow as it was .
    10-13-09 10:25 PM
    So. Will somebody let me know if this is really better than .169 os. If not I'd rather keep my baby like she is. Thanks everyone who concludes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 10:38 PM
    Sorry wrong post. Lol.

10-13-09 10:40 PM
    hahaha nahhh...1st car was a civic hatch...definitely not a girl though.
    Phone was my sisters, she thought it was totally broken, bought a battery for it, worked immediately, then bout a week ago figured out she broke the tray for the micro sd ...got a new one of those and of course ^^ new housings...I drive a s13 coupe now

Ahh..guys and gals this trick works well in the picture folder, but when sending a txt it is still slow..but not as slow as it was .
    lol i was wondering about the pink cellphone...

i had a ek hatch that i fixed up, now im in a 05 Civic Si
    10-14-09 07:45 AM
    As my very first thread id like to introduce myself and thank all people who have helped me out so far with my new Blackberry Curve (which is pink), heh dont worry I have 2 housings arriving this week .

I have recently explored a problem that others have had experience with. And that is the slow loading of pictures once you enter your own specifically named folder, whether it be "Camera" or "New Folder" etc...

A simple solution that worked for me, which I am not sure if someone has posted a lil trick to prevent this huge delay, and that is...when in the picture folder hit your app button, go to options, you will see GENERAL, then below, PICTURES...go down to pictures and simply change the "thumbnails per row" to 5 instead of 3.......this will simply make each image in your folder smaller...and in turn..easier to load.

Hope this works for other phones as well..im sure it will...and I hope this helps out some people who didnt know...
    Which operating system are you running?
    That option isn't available on mine, I only have list or thumb views.
    10-14-09 08:30 AM
    Just try it nice, have 163 has mi OS

10-14-09 01:27 PM
    lol i was wondering about the pink cellphone...

i had a ek hatch that i fixed up, now im in a 05 Civic Si
    haha, my curve was originally pink also, bought it used from a female friend. no i;m rocking the titanium at&t case until my all black case shows up

also rocking a honda, boosted sohc crx.... not DD tho
    10-14-09 01:50 PM
    Ek hatch here. Just got a ruckus for ****s and giggles.

10-14-09 01:57 PM
    Ek hatch here. Just got a ruckus for ****s and giggles.

check honda-tech for rukus builds. customer turbo kits and everything haha
    10-14-09 05:23 PM
    Awesome information, thank you!
    10-14-09 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD