This link does a good review of why I like the BlackBerry. Until you really use the HTC or iPhone all day the BlackBerry keyboard at first does not seem important.

Blackberry 9000/8900/8320 vs. Apple iPhone and HTC Fuze Review.
    03-12-09 07:26 PM
    If I didn't have my BlackBerry I would just use whatever phone came for free with my plan like a Samsung or a Razr... But that would be an nightmare.
    03-12-09 07:37 PM
    I didn't know there were any other phones on the market...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 10:30 PM
    Yea i wouldnt own anything but a Blackberry. If i was to own another device it would be a newer berry lol. IMO there is nothing that compares to a berry. I owned a PPC-6700 and a PPC-6800(Mogul) and i officially cannot stand WinMo devices. They always lag and have huge tendencies to freeze and or reset. Theres nothing else out there that would work as good for me other than my berrys!!
    03-12-09 10:35 PM
    dis wun:

...if it was out, that is..
    03-12-09 10:43 PM
    Prior to my BB, I had a Samsung Alias (pre-naming) and a Palm TX. So I suppose I would still have those. Having two devices to keep track of was a huge pain! Glad those days are over
    03-12-09 10:59 PM
    I would have to opt for a Moto Q I think.

03-12-09 11:01 PM
    Hmm.. Well maybe the HTC.. IPhone was ok.. But I love my CrackBerry!! But probably HTC.. I like try new things

03-12-09 11:05 PM
    I'd probably go back to HTC, I had a 2125 and 8125 on Cingular (before stupid AT&T came back into the picture). Had a Palm Centro for awhile but wasn't impressed with the PalmOS...it hadn't progressed much since my PalmV or Handspring Prism.

03-13-09 05:02 AM
    The Google Phone I guess.
    03-13-09 06:27 AM
    i must say this is my first blackberry and i am totaly hoooked, i cant go no where without it,

i get the looks from my better half when i get up to go to the rest room and i take my blackberry.......she says i think that blackberry is your other woman
    03-13-09 07:31 AM
    I'd probably still be using my other phones which include an HP Ipaq HW6945, Nokia N82, and K850i. Now they are back-ups to my 8310
    03-13-09 07:32 AM
    It would be a toss-up between a palm Centro (used one for a few wks when between jobs and it was much more stable than my old treo) or the iphone for all the funs stuff I coulc do with it plus am a mac user for personal computers

03-13-09 07:40 AM
    If I didn't have a Blackberry I would get a Blackberry.

If I COULDN'T get a blackberry and I was still on the sprint network, I would bash my head (after Crying my eyes out) and get a touch Diamond or pro, IDK I Don't care about other phones, they can KICK rocks!!!

BB SNITCHES!!!!
    03-13-09 10:44 AM
    ... I'd have a G1, a Windows Mobile phone, or a Palm. Something smart. If smart aint in my head, it's gotta be in my hand.

03-13-09 12:51 PM
    I would have still been using a palm centro but it froze 50% of the time when a call came in. A very common problem with the centro.
    03-13-09 02:18 PM
    Before my BlackBerry I had a LG Chocolate. (The first ones) it then froze while during a call. When it came back it gave my a white screen. Was a re furnished one. I then found out I didn't have any insurance on the phone. So I just decided to not use one of my back up phone and not wait for my NE2 and just buy a phone!
    It was between a Moto Q and BlackBerry.
    Then it was between a Pearl and Curve lol
    Now I doubt I will ever have another phone.
    If anything I'll be upgrading to a new BB.
    x)

03-13-09 02:41 PM
    I would have stayed with my Razr or some other flip phone

03-13-09 02:45 PM
    I still have my LG Voyager so I guess I'd still be using it. It is the best texting phone I ever had but decided to move up to a BB. I wouldn't want to be without my Curve now. I passed my Voyager to my grandson and he is excited to have it....it's still a great phone.
    03-13-09 02:54 PM
    well i tried the storm, and it was awful-now back to my curve .couldnt be happier to be back!
    03-14-09 03:55 PM
    I would stay with the Treo 650....this device was way ahead of its time. The ability to divide my different work schedules and personal life with one stroke of the stylus has been unduplicated on any other device I have tried. power point on my device....? that was 2001. if only the internet was what it is today on the treo...not a fan of the 'centro'....I believe they took several steps back
    03-14-09 04:06 PM
    I would have probably used the phone that I was using before I had a BB, it was a Sony ericsson W580i I think lol

03-14-09 07:29 PM
    I would be using some lame *** dumb phone and I would have never joined this community or met the many wonderful ppl I have here on cb. That in itself would be a tragedy.
    03-14-09 08:09 PM
    Since I'm from the future... I would probaly have a Palm Pre. Love the form factor. But then again... maybe a BLACKBERRY!

03-14-09 08:12 PM
    An iphone, to keep up with my music.

03-14-09 08:27 PM
128 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD