I called to check the status of my order today. I ordered it Thursday the 12th at 8pm...i should be receiving my blackberry 8900 within next two days the agent told me
    02-17-09 03:43 PM
    Has anyone heard anything more? Preferrably an exact shippment date?
    02-17-09 04:33 PM
    The rep originally told me i was to receive mine today. However, i just called and was told mine was on back order. They said my order was processed before the back order was placed, therefore i will be one of the first to receive mine.
    02-17-09 04:40 PM
    I checked the automated order info and it said backorder as of one minute ago.
    02-17-09 04:44 PM
    I checked the automated order info and it said backorder as of one minute ago.
    that automatic thing has been slow, i have seen tracking information on ups, WAYY before i get the tracking number text from t-mobile or that order status system updates
    02-17-09 04:46 PM
    that automatic thing has been slow, i have seen tracking information on ups, WAYY before i get the tracking number text from t-mobile or that order status system updates
    That's true, is there a way to check online? The system gave me my order number but when I tried to check online, said not valid. T-Mobile should have an online order status option that's updated in real-time, would be much easier.
    02-17-09 04:50 PM
    so t-mobile is dumb, i called and the nice rep told me he was sending an e-mail to the warehouse manager, as the phone was not backordered and he didn't know why my order status said backorder. i called today to check....and there is a research form (the email) which may not be updated for 3 days. So many reps told me they would be putting notes and reminders to call me, including a manager, and i have yet to receive any calls from anyone
    02-17-09 04:54 PM
    If you ordered ups, go to ups web site track by reference, put in the cell number the phone was ordered on in this format 123-123-1234 and select the expected shipping dates. Viola! But I will warn you in my experience I get the delivery before it shows on ups that it was delivered. But I do see when its being shipped before it comes. Sorry I hope that makes sense.

Hope this helps

I hope I answered your question

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 04:55 PM
    The rep, to no surprise, was still playing stupid with the order status. I was put on hold a ton of times, for her to tell me it that they are still back ordered, and have absolutely no idea when they were getting more. As a test I have canceled my order with them, jumped back online and did the order online, since they do not show Backorder there. We'll see there is a different result.
    02-17-09 04:58 PM
    Maybe this can help conjour some ideas as to what is going on: T-Mobile: Blackberry customers getting the shaft | t-mobile, Blackberry, 8900, Curve | My Website I just wrote this real quick.
    02-17-09 05:07 PM
    I'll tell you all....I did help in having this "back order" as I have had THREE blackberry 8900s, but at the same time you should thank me, as they were ALL defective.... for me for you
    02-17-09 05:10 PM
    I got mine the day after they released the 8900(ninja is ny guys name) ask to speak to a supervisior sometimes that will make alllll the difference. Sorry in any case you must be throwing things all over your house!

02-17-09 05:24 PM
    I called again, they said two orders were pending, umm I don't think so. I called they don't know why its saying that but they confirmed only one. I asked "so how long are these phones on back order for" she said " oh they were just on back order when they first came out" I guess you all are right they under estimated the that we all wanted one .

02-17-09 05:28 PM
    Mine is defective, so I have called 14 stores today in search of an exchange. They are all out. Does Tmobile and RIM realize that they are losing customers this way? Hurry up already. I am sure some of the people that aren't getting their 8900's probably end up finding another phone with another carrier, so thus = losing business. Idiots.
    02-17-09 05:39 PM
    Well I got my Zagg shield i order on friday, but still no phone.
    02-17-09 06:19 PM
    lol i got my screen protector and still no phone for me, pisses me off. it should have been here yesterday
    02-17-09 07:11 PM
    same boat, I've had my Zagg for a week now, didn't want to put it on the defective phone....now I'm stuck with no phone and one shield
    02-17-09 07:28 PM
    They haven't told me straight out that it's a back order yet. But i'm starting to get the idea that it really is. CSR suck!
    02-17-09 07:31 PM
    the customer loyalty people know more (i know this is stereotyping, but its true)
    02-17-09 07:45 PM
    I placed mine on the 13th (Full retail) and it hasn't been shipped out yet. The CSR was adamant that it was not on backorder. I asked him about the shipping within 2 business days policy and he told me that sometimes the warehouse folks delay it. I have a very strong suspicion that it is on backorder.

Oh by the way, he asked me to call back if it is not delivered by the 25th to see what they can do about it .
    02-17-09 07:49 PM
    So what do I say when I call? Does the recording know what the customer loyalty department is?
    02-17-09 07:50 PM
    I ordered mine on the 14th, 5 CSR's have told me absolutely no back order. But the more time that passes the less excuses they have. If it doesn't ship tomorrow, I'm just canceling my order.
    02-17-09 07:52 PM
    say customer care....when they ask why you are calling....just say customer care again lol......when u get to customer care tell them you would like to be transferred to the customer loyalty department to talk about your phone order.....if they say we can help.....just insist on talking to the customer loyalty dept as its your 5th or 6th time calling and you know that after telling the customer care rep your story they will transfer you, to where you will have to repeat yourself........this happened to be, but i wasn't lying
    02-17-09 07:52 PM
    Sometimes the only way to get through to them or to get your way is to lie to them. I told them I was going on vacation this Friday and there wouldn't be anybody to receive the phone. That was why I got express shipping so I know I would have it before I left. It kinda squeezed a little more information out of the CSR. I could of done better tho. Lol
    02-17-09 08:01 PM
    So what do I say when I call? Does the recording know what the customer loyalty department is?
    The machine does not recognize customer loyalty but it recognizes if you say "customer retentions" it will say cancel your line and transfer you. Don't freak out the guy who picks up the line will say how can I help you and you can explain what you want.
    02-17-09 08:02 PM
492 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD