The only option I've EVER heard of them offering is an actual expedited method through UPS that is $14.99 ($15) and that is what I have been offered and told is my only option every time I've ordered a phone from them in the past 6 years. That is all I've ever been charged as well. What it is, is UPS Express (2-3 business days). IF they **** up, they will refund your money and send it UPS Next Day Air Saver.... but they have never given that option.
    02-17-09 03:48 AM
    The only option I've EVER heard of them offering is an actual expedited method through UPS that is $14.99 ($15) and that is what I have been offered and told is my only option every time I've ordered a phone from them in the past 6 years. That is all I've ever been charged as well. What it is, is UPS Express (2-3 business days). IF they **** up, they will refund your money and send it UPS Next Day Air Saver.... but they have never given that option.
    Well I ordered mine online and clicked the $11.99 next day air saver, and low and behold, it got there the next day

Also, there were only 2 shipping options, either regular standard, or the next day air saver for $11.99
    02-17-09 03:54 AM
    Oh, you ordered online! That is the difference...
    02-17-09 05:36 AM
    The phone is still available online But how is that even an option when the phone is backordered? Right now I am so sick of TMo!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 05:45 AM
    Has anyone called tmobile to see why the phone is still available online? And not to us.....who are impatiently waiting?!?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 09:14 AM
    If it makes any difference, it was shipped from Dallas/Fort Worth to where I live, which is New Orleans
    what the ****???? i live in dallas....i'm getting my shipments from KY....how the **** are you getting it from here???? this makes NO SENSE!!!!!
    02-17-09 09:41 AM
    Called to check on my order and rep said that the phone is not on backorder and that i should receive it today or tomorrow.
    02-17-09 09:46 AM
    Just made my daily call for today and they still have no clue of a expected date for when they will have more..I think it is funny they are back ordered but my local store has 4 in stock. Wish I could cancel my order and just go buy it at the store but they wont allow me to and I wouldnt get my full discount. Its a shame being with them for this long and just because i ordered through the " Loyaolty" dept I get shafted. Anyone have a corprate number for Tmo?
    02-17-09 10:18 AM
    If you guys cant get the orders cancelled, call up t-mobile and keep calling them until somebody agrees to cancel your order. I called t-mobile yesterday if it was possible to cancel my order, and she said no, but about 20-30min later, i got a call from t-mobile loyalty department and they were able to cancel my order. but if i do recieve the phone just to refuse the order... im glad now i was able to pick up 1 of the 2 8900s in my local store...
    02-17-09 10:23 AM
    My 1st BB n now I think I'm part of that backorder list. I ordered Thursday n I just called n they said I should get it no later than the 24th. This sucks, I was really excited n even read through the BB101 topics to get a head start.

If I complain enough, you think they'll credit me my $4.99 shipping fee back?
    02-17-09 10:30 AM
    I put in another call today to T-Mobile and this person said that the phone is on backorder.So i guess its safe to say that the phone is on backorder because I have been hearing that more than its not on backorder. She did give the an estimated delivery date. She said that I should recieve the phone by March 2. And for those that ordered on the 11th and paid for next day they will credit you those shipping cost. So until then i guess i will be using my sorry pearl. :-(
    02-17-09 10:54 AM
    I used to work for Sprint and do the same thing that T-Mo is doing to us now. I spoke with someone to order the phone Thursday. I always get my phones from T-Mo real fast (1-2 days) so I expected it on Saturday, Monday at the Latest. Unfortunately same thing happened I guess because even I was told it was being sent out Thrusday I was told monday that it was "Pending Shipment" because of the "High Amount that was ordered". Apparently they were so overwhelmed with the orders that they have not had time to pack and ship mine, which is complete bull!@# of course. So for anyone getting the same thing, this simply means they were told to tell us that our orders are pending because they are expecting shipment and day and do not want to distribute the word "Backorder". If they were not expecting for a while they would have to says that it is Backordered. Over at the Customer Service centers they seriously cannot set any expectation which is why you will not get a straight answer. Hopefully I am right and reason why they are letting us know "Pending" is because they are looking out the window waiting for their new shipment. Let's cross our fingers. God Speed
    02-17-09 11:05 AM
    I used to work for Sprint and do the same thing that T-Mo is doing to us now. I spoke with someone to order the phone Thursday. I always get my phones from T-Mo real fast (1-2 days) so I expected it on Saturday, Monday at the Latest. Unfortunately same thing happened I guess because even I was told it was being sent out Thrusday I was told monday that it was "Pending Shipment" because of the "High Amount that was ordered". Apparently they were so overwhelmed with the orders that they have not had time to pack and ship mine, which is complete bull!@# of course. So for anyone getting the same thing, this simply means they were told to tell us that our orders are pending because they are expecting shipment and day and do not want to distribute the word "Backorder". If they were not expecting for a while they would have to says that it is Backordered. Over at the Customer Service centers they seriously cannot set any expectation which is why you will not get a straight answer. Hopefully I am right and reason why they are letting us know "Pending" is because they are looking out the window waiting for their new shipment. Let's cross our fingers. God Speed

Sprint has the far most customer care compared with T-Mobile customer care... but why dont you call around to different t-mobile stores in your area? i mean, waiting for the phone in another week or 2 and paying for expedited shipping for 15-20$ basically the same thing travelling far for gas...
    02-17-09 11:51 AM
    Well, I tried, and apparently I agreed during the disclosure that this order could not be canceled. It will take a few calls, which I will make today.
    02-17-09 11:56 AM
    That sucks! I ordered mine at 6am on the 11th. I received it the next day. OUT of the box it has had some issues. I called today to exchange for a new one and they told me the same thing. It's b/o and no idea for how long. I have also been with Tmo for 4 years and this is the first time I have been so mad at them. Now I have to return my new 8900 go back to using my 8320 which seems like a dinosaur compared to the 8900 and wait who knows how long.....
    02-17-09 11:57 AM
    Well, I tried, and apparently I agreed during the disclosure that this order could not be canceled. It will take a few calls, which I will make today.
    i also agreed that the order could not be cancelled, but i was able to get it cancelled after the t-mobile loyalty department called me out of the blue and asked if i wanted to stick with the order or cancel the order... =)
    02-17-09 12:12 PM
    Well, I have to go the sim free route as I have another 10 months to wait on my contract with T-Mo UK

So I called a company this morning - they were the cheapest - only to have their system refuse the order because they were having trouble connecting with the bank (or some such waffle), said they'd call me back.

I've just called them again after waiting all day, they say they're still having the problem. I asked if I'd get next day free seeing as I'm having problems, they said no because it's not their fault. So I asked for the number they're trying to call my bank on to resolve the issue, he said he didn't know because he's just sales not tech support. Then he said, send an e-mail and we'll mail you the number, I said 'put me on hold and talk to tech supp' well apparently they're closed.

I'm beginning to think this is one of those dodgy basement companies, so I shall spend �50 more going through a better company.

I wonder how much it'd cost to pay off my contract...wonder if it'd be cheaper! T-Mo are offering the BB free on the contract I'm on now
    02-17-09 12:30 PM
    Wow I am going to have to call a bit more. First I am going to see if there are any at local stores here in Austin
    02-17-09 12:34 PM
    So I did get my 8900 the day it came out at my local tmo store. Being an avid crackberry reader came across some of the device flaws and noticed that my end key too is loose and the key pad shifts slightley though not enough to matter. But the end key is way to lose and I paid way to much for anything to be wrong with it. That being said I went on vacation the same day I got the device and I called the local tmo where I took vacation and they have some in stock but won't let me exchange it because I don't have the box or reciept since I lleft them at home is this right?
    02-17-09 12:43 PM
    So I did get my 8900 the day it came out at my local tmo store. Being an avid crackberry reader came across some of the device flaws and noticed that my end key too is loose and the key pad shifts slightley though not enough to matter. But the end key is way to lose and I paid way to much for anything to be wrong with it. That being said I went on vacation the same day I got the device and I called the local tmo where I took vacation and they have some in stock but won't let me exchange it because I don't have the box or receipt since I left them at home is this right?
    If you bought this from a T-Mobile Store then you should be able to exchange it at the store or call them (611) for an exchange since you are under warranty, but if you got it from a 3rd party seller (like a kiosk ) and not a T-Mobile Store, and they do not want to take it, then your only chance is calling t-mo.
    02-17-09 01:03 PM
    hey you have a bb 9800! what do you think about it? i'm thinkin about getting myself one? pros/cons?
    02-17-09 01:06 PM
    what the ****???? i live in dallas....i'm getting my shipments from KY....how the **** are you getting it from here???? this makes NO SENSE!!!!!
    I agree with you. If the shipment is coming from KY then I should have had mine last week. I am only four hours from KY in MO! What the **** is that bull?
    02-17-09 02:45 PM
    I got screwed 2 with backorder read my thread under the tmo section, topic tmobile=suck
    02-17-09 02:55 PM
    So I just got off the phone with a CSR who said that since I re-ordered my phone yesterday that I should receive it by Thursday. She also said that the backorder is off. I really hope that she is right. I can't take much more of this.
    02-17-09 02:58 PM
    just called them and they stated the phone is on backorder and it sold out the next day of release. she was like if i had paid the $20 id got it def in 3days. but since i did the regular ground shipping it takes anywhere from 5-10 days. im not tight, im just alil bummed since i expected to have it already. glad my 8320 is fine. but had i known id probably did that next day shipping. ehh
    That is so not true. I ordered at 12:01 Eastern on the 11th and had my 8900 on Friday 13 with regular ground shipping.
    02-17-09 03:11 PM
492 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD