see i dont understand how this works! i ordered mine the 12th, and people that ordered it later are getting it sooner! boooo!!
    any info at ups.com 4 u?
    02-19-09 03:55 PM
    any info at ups.com 4 u?
    no info on ups.com.. ive been reading that usually when the info gets posted on ups.com you recieve the phone pretty much that day.

i'm on the phone with them now.
    02-19-09 03:57 PM
    no info on ups.com.. ive been reading that usually when the info gets posted on ups.com you recieve the phone pretty much that day.

i'm on the phone with them now.
    on the phone with t-mobile = useless

..ups won't tell u anything....u just have to check through reference number on ups.....my tracking has always been perfect, never got a phone without tracking info first
    02-19-09 04:03 PM
    on the phone with t-mobile = useless

..ups won't tell u anything....u just have to check through reference number on ups.....my tracking has always been perfect, never got a phone without tracking info first
    i completely agree, although it's just my way of bugging them every single day and trying to find some sort of info. i figure one of those CSR has to have some kind of inside scoop.

otherwise, ups.com is constantly bieng visited today.
    02-19-09 04:09 PM
    No response from T-Mo about my email... no tracking info... and the CSR tells me to expect it now on the 29th.

Im not happy... noone has addressed the fact that I was lied to.
    02-19-09 04:21 PM
    CSR told me it would be in on Feb 29th!!! can you believe that?!!?.. i am getting fed up with this stuff....
    02-19-09 04:30 PM
    No response from T-Mo about my email... no tracking info... and the CSR tells me to expect it now on the 29th.

Im not happy... noone has addressed the fact that I was lied to.
    call back and talk to a manager
    02-19-09 04:31 PM
    I called tmo today and they said it is showing to be delivered today. Half hgour later got a text from them with my tracking number again. Went to ups.com and it lists that it is en route for delivery today. And I just ordered on the 15th... hope i dont have to exchange it a bunch of times now!!!
    02-19-09 04:31 PM
    This makes me so mad that people who ordered after me already have their phones. What is going on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 04:32 PM
    This makes me so mad that people who ordered after me already have their phones. What is going on?

same here....
    02-19-09 04:38 PM
    They told me now I'm going to get it on the 23....I doubt that...

02-19-09 04:40 PM
    I was told this as well today.
    I spoke with a CSR today and they have an email circulating that is telling them to tell their customers to expect their phones 5 business days after their quoted date! Again, I'd rather have a phone sans problems, and get my money's worth!
    02-19-09 05:00 PM
    I got "billing info received" and am supposed to get the phone tomorrow

Is that a good sign? lol
    02-19-09 05:04 PM
    I got "billing info received" and am supposed to get the phone tomorrow

Is that a good sign? lol
    that's a great sign .....this means that t-mobile has shipped it....once UPS sorts out your package it will show arrival scan.....when it leaves it will say departure...sometime soon, usually like 2-4 hours, you will find out the method they shipped it through....you find this out once the UPS hub gets your package
    02-19-09 05:20 PM
    I called customer service and spoke with a manager about being lied to. The sweetheart I spoke to was kind enough to hear me out, not discredit anything I said, and gave me half off of my unlimited txt messaging for as long as I am a customer. She explained that she cant make my phone get to me any faster, but she hoped that the discount would help. $120 savings every year? Im good with that. I will just wait patiently until my phone arrives. When I get my txt message, I will post here to give everyone a time frame idea.
    02-19-09 05:23 PM
    that's a great sign .....this means that t-mobile has shipped it....once UPS sorts out your package it will show arrival scan.....when it leaves it will say departure...sometime soon, usually like 2-4 hours, you will find out the method they shipped it through....you find this out once the UPS hub gets your package
    It says Next Day Air Saver. I was just wondering. I didn't have any problems getting my first 8900 either.
    02-19-09 05:25 PM
    I had an authorized dealer order me an 8900. Will I get one faster if I order it myself on the website, wait for the authorized dealer or goe to the retail store?
    02-19-09 05:30 PM
    I called customer service and spoke with a manager about being lied to. The sweetheart I spoke to was kind enough to hear me out, not discredit anything I said, and gave me half off of my unlimited txt messaging for as long as I am a customer. She explained that she cant make my phone get to me any faster, but she hoped that the discount would help. $120 savings every year? Im good with that. I will just wait patiently until my phone arrives. When I get my txt message, I will post here to give everyone a time frame idea.
    hey! what exactly did you tell them ?! I want to get on some of that action!! I'm still waiting with little or no hope for a prompt delivery.
    02-19-09 06:05 PM
    i got that in my last 3 weeks of troubles...i think its just a promotion going on, by getting the right person you can get it..."9.99 family unlimited text messaging bundle add on"
    02-19-09 06:23 PM
    mine hit the oklahoma city hub 1/2 hour ago. to bad UPS wont let me pick it up tonight. but I will be looking foward to getting off work tomorrow to have the new phone in my hands.
    02-19-09 06:42 PM
    What am I doing wrong that I have no info on my phone? I have checked UPS everyday since I ordered it last week. I had tried to cancel that order. I was told it was going to be approved but it was actually denied. Tmo is still going off of my original order date which was the 11th. I ordered mine last Wednesday; I should have priority over anyone who ordered after me IMO. I have been with Tmo for many years and I don't understand why everyone else is getting their phones. If the phones are coming from Kentucky, I could get drive there in four hours. I'm happy for everyone who has received theirs or is getting them tomorrow. Sorry I just needed to vent.
    Last edited by jmgirl26; 02-19-09 at 07:04 PM. Reason: spelling and adding info
    02-19-09 06:53 PM
    I ordered mine on the 11th as well and UPS finally showed info for it early this morning, but it's not expected to arrive until the 23rd.

I have been with TMO for roughly 5 years and have a sweet grandfathered plan - they probably figure I'm not going anywhere and why not give priority to a new client.
    02-19-09 07:59 PM
    So if i got the billing info recieved text, its being shipped?
    02-19-09 08:00 PM
    So if i got the billing info recieved text, its being shipped?
    Yep, you should see that it is in transit soon
    02-19-09 08:02 PM
    Yesss I finally have a tracking # n i should get the phone by tomorrow. If it helps, I did complain a lot so maybe that moved up my order on the list?
    Hope everyone else gets theirs soon.
    02-19-09 08:26 PM
492 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD