I have just bought a new housing for my curve. I'm also unable to sync my BB because I'm a mac user. Will i lose all my contacts and other info when I do this change? I was wandering about that since I cant take out my memory card, at least not until the new mac software comes out. I really hope that wasn't a dumb question!!! HaHa.
    08-02-09 12:46 AM
    No you won't loose your contacts. Pull out ur battery and change the housing just be carefull on the sides cause some people damage their headphone jack when they change them. Or you can just change the face plate and the battery cover and not worry about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 12:57 AM
    i bought the new faceplate, battery cover, trackball and ring and i guess its the antenna cover. even after reading all the post and videos on you tube I'm still kinda nervous on changing it out. Not very mechanically inclined
    08-02-09 01:04 AM
    Well like I said just take your time and be carefull and it will be fine. I just took mine apart the other day for the first time, I just took my time and was praying that it would be ok and it came out fine. But I am mechanicly inclined as I used to be a mechanic, but anyone can do this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 01:41 AM
    The funny or the sad thing is about that is, i'd be willing to pay someone to do it for me. At least then I would know it was done right!!
    08-02-09 02:28 AM
    Bear in mind that changing the housing will void the warranty on the device.
    08-02-09 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD