im having a problem with this one icon...i dont know where it came from and it wont go away...it is a yellow phone with an arrow shaped at a 90 degree angle pointing outward away from the yellow phone...thats the best that i can describe it
    05-24-10 05:33 PM
    It's probably a phone update notification. There's probably an update available for your phone. Go to Options > Advanced Options > Wireless Update. Check if there's an available update for your phone.
    05-24-10 06:01 PM
    hmmm...just tried it and that didnt work...we called the wireless provider and the guy that i talked to said that he has worked with blackberry's for 10 years and said that we are not looking at the phone correctly...so im not sure...its a crazy phone...im going to try and send a picture of it on here so you can see what it looks like
    05-24-10 06:09 PM
    I had that for the first time last week. It ended up being a notification for a missed call. Usually I just have a message on my screen saying I had a missed call. That was the first time I had seen the yellow phone with the arrow.
    05-24-10 08:51 PM
    It's probably a phone update notification. There's probably an update available for your phone. Go to Options > Advanced Options > Wireless Update. Check if there's an available update for your phone.
    That was a long shot wans't it? hehe

Missed all for sure.
    05-24-10 09:31 PM
    You should post a picture.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 06:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD