Someone please tell me how I get rid of icons to apps that I've deleted? Some I can delete, but as soon as I do a reboot. They come right back. I've tried using the aIr compressor in the garage to blow them off the screen and even that doesn't work. Grrr...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 06:08 AM
    Hide them. Those are pushed service books.
    10-27-10 06:25 AM
    If they are apps that come from your carrier (eg: Sprint Navigation/VZ Navigator), and you remove the application, the icon is replaced by a service book. You can remove it from the service book screen, but they WILL come back eventually. Best to just berry menu on the icon and just hide it, They take up no space on the phone.

If you're talking about programs downloaded from other sources (appworld, developers website, etc), than the icon should go away after a battery pull.
    10-27-10 06:28 AM
    Your carrier decided it was important for you to have these icons! I made a new folder, called it c r a p, put them all in there, then hid it. Out of sight, out of mind.
    10-27-10 08:52 AM
    Someone please tell me how I get rid of icons to apps that I've deleted? Some I can delete, but as soon as I do a reboot. They come right back. I've tried using the aIr compressor in the garage to blow them off the screen and even that doesn't work. Grrr...

Funny. Aircompresser to blow the crap/icons ,maybe a three
    Phase 220v twin-stage ha ha.....

10-28-10 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD