I have an 8330 and have synced with missing sync with no problems until son upgraded mac to snow lea..os(//)

1. I have three calendars thought I only have one , default, facebook, and one with blackberry address. The one trying to sync is facebook the other two have very few entries. Is this normal?

2. I also have like 4200 entries which missing sync is trying to sync which I do not have near that many (at least I do not think I do) I might have 10 future entries don't really care about the past ones. Is there a way to clear them or is missing sync doubling or tripling entries?

Also bb cal entries would not go to mac until I deleted facebook (never used) but calendar still there.
    09-14-09 07:32 PM
    This means you're not running Missing Sync on the device. You're getting the error when running the application on the device so what you need to do is fully uninstall and reinstall Missing Sync. To do that:

1. On the Blackberry go to: 'Options' > 'Advanced Options' > 'Applications'
    2. Scroll to Missing Sync but do not press the trackball to go into it, but rather press the 'Menu' button and choose 'Delete'. (You'll need to reboot.)
    3. Go to the 'Media' application, it should be on your main screen of applications. Press the 'Menu' button and choose 'Explore'.
    4. Go to 'Device Memory' and select 'MarkSpace'...do NOT go into it, but with it selected, press the 'Menu' button and choose 'Delete'.
    5. Go to the device's browser and point it to: http://mirror.markspace.com/bb2.jad

Follow the prompts to download and install the Missing Sync app on the device. Then remove the battery from the Blackberry for about 20 seconds and reinsert it. Then when the Blackberry is fully rebooted, find Missing Sync on the device and launch it.[/quote]
    09-15-09 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD