I need help last night my i fell into a drunken sleep with my berry on my bed. when i wake up, it is underneath and is off when i left it on. I power it on and no buttons work. I had recently updated to that beta os that was posted last week. I play with it, get the buttons to work but the return key presses B and after that doesnt let the others work and also the lock button on top doesnt work either. Anybody have any suggestions on how to fix it?
    03-14-09 04:21 PM
    Maybe uninstall and reinstall OS ??? that is very weird! srry to gear about that .
    03-14-09 04:22 PM
    perhaps your berry got a little drunky too hehe...

sry to hear about that
    03-14-09 04:35 PM
    Restore / downgrade your os. Also battery pull is ideal. Take a look and see if you can see any cosmetic / physical damage (and take a picture and post it if there is)
    03-14-09 04:45 PM
    Not knowing what happened to you is one thing. Not knowing what happened to ypur Berry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 04:48 PM
    Not knowing what happened to you is one thing. Not knowing what happened to ypur Berry?

lol it's like mp1 could have a broken leg and stitches but as long as the berry is ok...

03-14-09 04:54 PM
    Are you sure you're still not drunk? That post made my head hurt. Good luck trying to figure it out. Maybe you drooled on it and the phone became drunk too.

03-14-09 06:13 PM
    A reset is the first step, and in this case a battery pull is the way to do it. Your device being off is no substitute for removing your battery for 30 seconds while your berry is on.

If that doesn't solve the problem, restore a recent back up file with Desktop Manager - you may have changed some settings.

Last edited by exelant; 03-14-09 at 06:22 PM.
    03-14-09 06:19 PM
    Thanks for the help guys. It is operating now but I think I may have rolled over and drooled on it. Everything is working now besides my led light

03-14-09 07:54 PM
    This is a good example of why everyone needs to use DM and backup their berries, and do it often.

03-14-09 08:15 PM
    Question, if I back up my berry will it also backup the music files? I already have all the music files on my pc. Is there an option to tell the berry to not back the music/videos up
    03-14-09 08:33 PM
    DM will not back up your music files.
    03-14-09 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD