Call me old-fashioned, but I love having real buttons lol
    Old Fashioned! Add me to that club too, please.
    02-25-09 02:03 PM
    I was meant to be getting a storm off of a mate who dislikes it and after fiddling around with it for a couple of hours I preferred my old 8310! Im now using a 8900 and loving it! Best berry so far without a doubt
    02-25-09 02:06 PM
    Different strokes for different folks. I'd rather have a Motorola brick flip phone than use anything on ATT. T-Mobile runs circles around ATT.
    I'll agree with this.
    T-Mobile has had great service since day one and noticeably better voice quality than AT&T.
    02-25-09 02:10 PM
    I agree with Amill! I never liked touch screen and the buttons dont click the whole screen clicks on a pivot system! I will always chose real buttons cuz i end up typing nfdjsihiefbdjkanqioa on a touch screen!!! Tiger paws!!
    02-25-09 02:13 PM
    Yeah it feels so good to be bacl, I reaally consider my experience with the storm the worst phone related experience I've ever had, lol. No disrespet to storm owners, but personaly it was the worst!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 06:09 PM
    I have a storm now but I think im gonna return it anyways and get the good ol fashioned hard keyed blackberry bold or curve when they come out for Verizon in may, looking forward to it
    02-25-09 06:58 PM
    It's more of a toy than a phone! Texting sucks! The memory is bad and I have to do battery pulls almost everyday. I will never recommend it. Only reason I have one still is my contract.

That also had to do with the OS you were running. Different problems for different OS.
    02-25-09 07:05 PM
    Different strokes for different folks. I'd rather have a Motorola brick flip phone than use anything on ATT. T-Mobile runs circles around ATT.
    The one thing good about t-mobile is that they are cheaper than ATT. What makes T-mobile run circles around ATT in your opinion? I had T-mobile a yr and a half ago. The coverage sucked! I never had so many dropped calls in my life. Especially in my own house. You drive through certain areas and you loose a signal. Unless t-mobile has improved their coverage, I wouldn't say they run circles around ATT. The only 2 phone companies that I would rather have would be ATT or Verizon because of their excellent reputation of coverage. I never tried Verizon becaue they don't use sim cards. I like being able to switch my sim to different phones if I need to. That's the only good thing about t-mobile to me. My mother has t-mobile, and as soon as she went on vacatioin to atlanta last year, she got no service. T-mobile BLOWS!!!
    02-26-09 01:43 AM
    I have T-Mobile and hardly ever get dropped calls....I think it all depends on the coverage in your area. I have been all over the east coast (even Atlanta) and always had coverage!!
    02-26-09 06:47 AM
    I'm currently running a unlocked Storm 9530 on Tmobile with OS .109 and .90 radio files. I love it. It is now the phone I thought I was getting. It's a lot faster than OS .75. Browser is great and really fast. No battery pull yet. the 8900 does look very nice though, I wouldn't mind having one
    Last edited by RealMadrid_Berry; 02-26-09 at 10:50 AM.
    02-26-09 10:47 AM
    I have T-Mobile and hardly ever get dropped calls....I think it all depends on the coverage in your area. I have been all over the east coast (even Atlanta) and always had coverage!!
    Well like I said, I had t-mobile a few years sgo, and they might have improved a bit. I did have a sidekick, which sucked aas a phone, but great for text and email. If they had a web browser on 3g, maybe that phone would be a bit better. But I did go through alot of dropped calls. My friend has t-mobile now, and she haas to stand in a certain spot in her house just to get a signal. That doesn't sound like good service. That sounds to me like t-mobile sucks overall. One phone rep told me themselves that t-mobile doesn't have a lot of towers that give out signals for strong coverage. That's the reason for the crappy service and missed/dropped phone calls. For the people who say they love T-mobile and never had a problem, you probably have lucked out because of the area you live in. But over all, I've heard just as many complaints from other people that they hate T-mobile. Me and my friend drive to Boston from Ny every so often, and she constanly looses her signal. But not me, not with ATT. I think AtT and Verizon have the best coverage. T-Mobile and Sprint can go screw themselves.
    02-27-09 01:49 AM
    I'm currently running a unlocked Storm 9530 on Tmobile with OS .109 and .90 radio files. I love it. It is now the phone I thought I was getting. It's a lot faster than OS .75. Browser is great and really fast. No battery pull yet. the 8900 does look very nice though, I wouldn't mind having one
    How do you get an unlocked phone that is from Verizon to work with T-mobile? To my knowledge, unlocked phones need sim cards. Verizon phones don't use sim cards. How did you do this? And ** wdo you get all the features like email and the use of the web browser to work?
    02-27-09 01:52 AM
    gotta agree completely, I wouldn't even go back to att with a free iphone and free plan! I love me some t-mobile!
    02-27-09 02:02 AM
    The Storm is actually a CDMA phone that can also take a SIM card.
    02-27-09 02:02 AM
    Me and my brothers did the same, we bought the Storm, I had the 8100 Pearl before, he had the Bold before, now we both use the 8900...

The Storm is somehow not a BlackBerry, although the Brand is the same...
    02-27-09 02:15 AM
    I started to get an unlocked storm before I got my 8900. I'm so glad I didn't. I love this thing. I can't seem to put it down!

02-27-09 06:57 AM
    The storm is both a cdma and gsm phone. I followed pltaylors thread on this site to get browser and mms. Then I followed the thread on this site for swapping out radio files. Crackberry is a great source of information.

I love me some Tmobile and Crackberry!
    Last edited by RealMadrid_Berry; 02-27-09 at 08:03 PM.
    02-27-09 07:59 PM
    I have had my storm for a bit now and it def is more of a novelty ima hold onto it until the 8900 hits vzw tho cuz In my area vzw has best coverage I'm debating trying to jus get my hands on an unlocked 8900 so well see

02-27-09 08:54 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD