My phone vibrates when I receive a new text and the light blinks red but the message won't display in my text messages. My sent messages won't send either. This is OS 4.5 T-mobile 8320. This happened after I changed the housing..
    09-03-09 11:51 PM
    Did you separate your mailboxes? To check this go into your messages folder, click the BB menu key and go into options, then general options, look for SMS & email inboxes and make sure it says Combined. If you want to keep them separate it sounds like your sms mailbox might be hidden. To unhide it go to the menu and click the menu key and click show all. Find the sms inbox and make sure hide isn't clicked in.

If this isn't your issue then i'd suggest reinstalling your OS. or wiping your hand held using JL commander.
    09-03-09 11:55 PM
    Hi, I have a blackberry 9900. It vibrates when a text message is received and displays the message in the 'list' but if I click to read it, there is no text! if I try to read sent messages the same thing is happening. I cant read them! any advice?
    08-05-13 05:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD