Hi everyone,
    I will be straight up honest here and admit I don't even have a blackberry (I'm considering getting one but I'm starting to despise them already). I just started a co-op job for college as an IT tech support person at a major non-tech company. Anyway I have to help people fix their computer and phone problems, and I can't figure out the answer to this one and I though one of you kind people might help me.

Here it is. I have a Blackberry Curve 8900. The person to whom it belongs is complaining that the time and date are too small. I know this could be fixed by downloading a theme but unfortunately for security purposes people higher up in the IT department then I have disabled all downloading of apps or anything else (except a short list of approved programs) so that is not an option. I have tried changing the font size but this does not change the size of the time or date. Please help. Its only my second week and I don't want to seem like I'm too dumb to figure out something stupid like how to change a setting on a phone
    01-14-10 07:43 AM
    It's specified in the Theme... the size that they are on a Theme is the size they are... if you want the date and time to be larger you must install a theme that has larger fonts for the date and time in them... there is no other way around it... there are no settings... maybe your IT department should make themes for these devices.
    01-14-10 08:23 AM
    yup, its all theme related and no other way around it. i wonder if a theme could be installed from a memory card instead of OTA.
    01-14-10 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD