So I'm sick of my 24 ctu ringtone and want a new free one. Was wondering what you folks use on a daily basis for some ideas. I don't want a song though as I work in a professional environment. Let me know what you think, or just post what you use as an archive of cool ringtones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 07:49 AM
    I like finding new things here on CB... check out the free "ringtones" link at the top of the page, they have hundreds of ringtones. Personally, I'm a vibrate only person... I hate hearing other peoples phones in the middle of meeting going off... very unprofessional... at home is another story... that's where the ringtone section comes in handy.
    09-18-08 08:17 AM
    myxer.com
    here at the top also you can get em
    Google search and you will get a bunch of sites

myxer has alot of text alerts too.
    09-18-08 08:22 AM
    I know where to get them, but I'm specifically looking for some ideas of ringtones that other people actually use and enjoy.

09-18-08 08:43 AM
    I use the Windows mobile "rain" ringtone on my BB. It's nice and peppy and loud. I kinda hate that it's a WM ringtone...but I like it more than anything else.

I have a friend whose ringtone is the Tarzan cry...always amusing.
    Just listen to the samples they have. If you hear something you wouldn't mind hearing over and over then download it! The thing with BB I find is that it vibrates before it rings so I rarely actually hear my ringtone. And I hate changing it because then when I DO hear it I don't recognize it as mine!
    09-18-08 09:10 AM
    I know where to get them, but I'm specifically looking for some ideas of ringtones that other people actually use and enjoy.

write us a 1000 word essay about yourself and your personality so we can tailor our suggestions based on your psychological profile.
    09-18-08 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD