Today I was messing with my phone and started a diagnostic test but then I aborted it and now my phone wont connect with my network at all...

Data services: On
    Mobile network: * None*

Please help me!
    06-13-10 04:40 AM
    Is your radio turned on?

Have you done a Battery Pull with the device turned on?

Have you re-registered your Host Routing Table?

Have you resent your Service Books?
    06-13-10 06:52 AM
    I dont know how to do all that? Im new to all of this as you can tell. And thank you for your reply!
    06-13-10 10:39 AM
    For the radio, press the Menu button, then click Manage Connections and make sure there's a check in the box next to the top listing.

Battery pull is self-explanatory. With the BlackBerry turned on, you pop off the cover, pull the battery out, wait 30 seconds and reinsert.

Host Routing Table: Press Menu button, click Options (wrench icon)>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>press Menu and click Register Now.

Service Books: Log into your BlackBerry Internet Service page from your computer (URL will be yourphonecarrier.blackberry.com) using the user name and password you created when you set up your email with your Berry. There should be an option in the left pane to resend your service books. Make sure your Berry is on when you do this.
    06-13-10 10:56 AM
    its working now! i did a battery pull!
    06-13-10 11:07 AM
    good slogan to live by and it applies to nearly all cases for BlackBerry's, except for when loading a new OS or doing a back up - "when it doubt, pull it (battery) out"

Battery pulls are like the cure for a common cold, if you know what I mean.
    06-13-10 11:09 AM
    thank you for you help!
    06-13-10 11:09 AM
    good slogan to live by and it applies to nearly all cases for BlackBerry's, except for when loading a new OS or doing a back up - "when it doubt, pull it (battery) out"

Battery pulls are like the cure for a common cold, if you know what I mean.
    yep...get used to the battery pull....you'll be doing it about 8 times a day
    06-13-10 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD