2 questions: Question # 1 is regarding texting. Whenever I scroll and select Messages, press the Menu key, compose sms text DOES NOT APPEAR. What appears instead is Move, Move to folder, Hide, Add folder, and Switch application. I am so confused. I just bought this phone yesterday, and I just want to send text messages. Please help!

Question #2 is regarding applications, specifically the contacts application. I seem to have lost it. I can't find it anywhere! I don't know what happened to it. How do I make it appear in my Home screen again. Thanks in advance!
    06-12-10 02:06 AM
    2 questions: Question # 1 is regarding texting. Whenever I scroll and select Messages, press the Menu key, compose sms text DOES NOT APPEAR. What appears instead is Move, Move to folder, Hide, Add folder, and Switch application. I am so confused. I just bought this phone yesterday, and I just want to send text messages. Please help!

Select Messages, clicke either the trackpad or the enter key. That will help, you'll see.

Question #2 is regarding applications, specifically the contacts application. I seem to have lost it. I can't find it anywhere! I don't know what happened to it. How do I make it appear in my Home screen again. Thanks in advance!

On the application list (where you see all apps and folders):

Menu > Show All. Then when you find it, select it, Menu > (uncheck) Hide application.
    Welcome to the forums.
    06-12-10 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD