when using the internet is there anway i can go to the home page from any site (probably by pressing one or two keys)instead of keep going back a page till i get to the home page
    08-26-09 08:06 AM
    Yea just press the "H" key and it will take you to your default homepage.
    08-26-09 08:08 AM
    Yea just press the "H" key and it will take you to your default homepage.
    does this work if i use the opera mini
    08-27-09 04:52 PM
    does this work if i use the opera mini
    That is theme related...Visible Menus works great for Opera Mini...http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...siblemenus.zip

put it in your phone and make sure it is the theme active.
    08-27-09 05:13 PM
    yup, just press H. If I remember correctly, it works the same with Operah too.
    08-27-09 06:16 PM
    That is theme related...Visible Menus works great for Opera Mini...

put it in your phone and make sure it is the theme active.
    this is new to me what do you mean by theme related,what is the link you sent for what is it for
    08-27-09 11:22 PM
    yup, just press H. If I remember correctly, it works the same with Operah too.
    pressing the h key did not work for me is there any other way to go to the home page
    08-27-09 11:26 PM
    this is new to me what do you mean by theme related,what is the link you sent for what is it for
    That is the link to download Visible Menu in your pc, then use your Desktop Manager to put in your phone. Once it's in your phone go to Options>Theme> and make the visible menu theme the active one. So when you are using your Opera Minu and press menu you will have a drop down menu.
    08-27-09 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD