Here is the senerio:

PC Side:

I have 2 email accounts, one is Gmail, the other is my college email. I currently have my college email being forward to my Gmail account, as Gmail is the only inbox that I check.

Inside of Gmail's settings I set up a "Send mail as account" so that I may respond to email sent to my college address, from my college address.

BB Side:

I have my BB set up to recieve my Gmail inbox.

I have 2 filters currently, the ones which stop my "sent" messages being sent to my inbox.

The Problem:

When I respond to mail sent to my college address, from my college address, inside Gmail, I get a copy sent to my Gmail inbox, from my Gmail address.

I'm sorry this is so confusing. But does anybody have any ideas? I feel that I just need to put another filter in here somewhere but I don't know exactly where.

Thanks.
    Last edited by mr.jcarter; 08-15-08 at 09:19 AM.
    08-15-08 09:06 AM
    Hmm .. Sounds like you just need to put in another filter for your college address the same as you did for Gmail .. Give it a shot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 10:09 AM
    Is this what you're talking about? http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    08-15-08 10:11 AM
    Hmm .. Sounds like you just need to put in another filter for your college address the same as you did for Gmail .. Give it a shot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's what im trying now. Thanks.
    08-15-08 10:28 AM
    you can turn it off on you BB so that "sent" msgs don't show in your inbox
    08-15-08 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD