I use Tmobile Flexpay (no contract) I have insurance, and i recently lost my phone.

I have the money to pay both the insurance for a new phone and my bill....

I will be able to get a new phone right?

-anyone know the price of a replacement blackberry 8900 for tmobile?
    08-31-09 10:42 PM
    I believe its 110 dollars if u have insurance I don't know if that has changed .. Take care of your phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 10:50 PM
    I have insurance on my 8900 w/ tmobile flex pay and they told me it was 130
    08-31-09 11:48 PM
    Wow! Tough break. It sucks you have to pay that much but it would hurt more at full price. Watch the Berry!

09-01-09 12:33 AM
    Yes, you can never let the berry out of your sight

09-01-09 12:40 AM
    yeah i just got mine stolen and payed 130 to insurance which really sucked why does it keep increasing
    09-01-09 01:27 AM
    how long does it take to ship and arrive to your house?
    09-01-09 02:53 AM
    Surely the whole point in insurance is that you pay x a month, then a small fee when something happens, and that's it.
    I know my insurance was 7 a month, and 25 if i broke/lost the phone, and I got a new one next day.
    09-01-09 03:23 AM
    Yeah... you need to keep those BBs in sight..... they are smart and sneaky and WILL run off on their own.....
    09-01-09 07:31 AM
    Tough break...the deductible sucks though. I stopped paying for the insurance a few months ago...let's do the math....3 years with tmo...insurance on 5 phones at around 5 bucks per phone per month for 3 years....that's 900 bucks...then a deductible of 130....that's 1030 bucks...I never used the insurance so I just handed tmo and asurance 900 bucks out of the kindness of my heart. Screw that, every month I now put an extra $35 in my savings that's my "phone" money. If something happens to one of my phones in a year then I break even seeing as I would have had to pay a deductible anyway...and if nothing happens to any of my phones then that's money for a phone upgrade which then would make my old phone a backup phone. I have 2 BB backups just sitting on my desk. With every upgrade I aquire a backup phone...better than just giving money away.

09-01-09 10:34 AM
    they overnight it to ya........
    09-01-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD