Don't laugh at me to hard lol. But I recently bought an I Pod Touch and were I work I cannot get a WIFI signal with it nor with my Blackberry. So that's why I always use the Verizon internet. But my question is this: can I use my phones internet somehow on my I Pod Touch?

Like I said a stupid question but I thought I'd ask anyways lol. Thanks in advance for any help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 11:56 AM
    Nope there is no way.

06-08-10 12:17 PM
    Nope there is no way.

There is actually a way, using Tether.
    06-08-10 01:10 PM
    There is actually a way, using Tether.
    Doesn't work for iPod Touches. Only for use with Mac's and Windows Computers. The iTouch's bluetooth protocol's do not support bluetooth tethering.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sto...d-touch-261499
    Last edited by rcnathan; 06-08-10 at 01:24 PM.
    06-08-10 01:19 PM
    Doesn't work for iPod Touches. Only for use with Mac's and Windows Computers. The iTouch's bluetooth protocol's do not support bluetooth tethering.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sto...d-touch-261499
    Ahhh, I thought the phone becomes like a WiFi router when you tether it. I didn't know that it connects using Bluetooth.

rcnathan, I swear, I've learned so much things from you today!
    06-08-10 02:54 PM
    What about that ibluesomething app?
    06-08-10 08:33 PM
    Ibluever, but you have to jailbreak it and I haven't gotten it to work myself yet.

06-08-10 09:41 PM
    You can try www.pdanet.com or June Fabrics PDA Technology Group. I think they have a free tether program for I series products. I do know they have one for Blackberrys.

06-08-10 10:10 PM
    Ibluever, but you have to jailbreak it and I haven't gotten it to work myself yet.

Yeah, I still believe it is because the bluetooth protocols are not setup for that on the iTouch. Apple has restricted what the bluetooth can do on the iTouch. Dumb if you ask me...but oh well.
    06-08-10 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD