DAAAAAAMN!!!

This thing is AMAZING!!

I have been a long time palm user... Zire 71, Tungsten E, Treo 650 and Treo 750.

I used the 750 for about 3 months and then came across the Curve.....and switched.

WOW!!!!

Im SOOOO glad I did.

I highly recommend yahoo Go, if you have a yahoo account to check news updates, blogs, etc via rss feeds

09-27-07 11:32 AM
    Welcome, young Jedi. Welcome to The Crack. Our grass truly is greener.
    09-27-07 11:38 AM
    This is one crack addition that can almost be as costly as real crack.
    09-27-07 12:04 PM
    I just got mine two days ago and I freakin LOVE it!!! I am still learning everything on it though. It takes some time to get used to it. I switched from the BlackJack. The Curve is awesome in my opinion!!!
    09-28-07 01:51 AM
    Welcome to CB !
    It's fun learning about your BB. Like finding undiscovered territory. ;-)
    Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-07 05:07 AM
    I just "upgraded" from a Treo 650. I totally love my new BB, but I have to break myself of the habit to touch the screen! At least I won't wear it out like I did the screen on the Treo!
    10-03-07 11:02 PM
    You sound just like me when I did the switch (two weeks ago). It's like night and day. I liked my Treo... it had potential. But I can trully say that I love my Blackberry and will never go back to anything else.

Good luck!

DAAAAAAMN!!!

This thing is AMAZING!!

I have been a long time palm user... Zire 71, Tungsten E, Treo 650 and Treo 750.

I used the 750 for about 3 months and then came across the Curve.....and switched.

WOW!!!!

Im SOOOO glad I did.

I highly recommend yahoo Go, if you have a yahoo account to check news updates, blogs, etc via rss feeds

10-04-07 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD