When my sister told me that she dropped her Curve yesterday and cracked the screen. OMG!!!
    Ok, I let it out....now, I feel better. Lol
    Luckily it was only the lens, so she's going to be ordering one online to replace it. Whew!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-08 10:34 AM
    I would have pee'd. Geesh. That's scary.

03-26-08 10:38 AM
    Poor berry =( How was your NY trip?
    03-26-08 10:39 AM
    Raylol,
    I go to NYC tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to the trip!

03-26-08 10:42 AM
    Raylol,

Dont forget to tell us how it was!!!
    03-26-08 10:44 AM
    Raylol,

PIN us if you need help lol ill be free tomorrow well not really but I work by wall street so if you need help or get lost down there PIN me lol.
    03-26-08 10:46 AM
    I will give you updates on things I'm seeing! My brother, who's been there before, says I'm gonna love it!

03-26-08 10:51 AM
    Man...I dropped mine yesterday twice..I sure was in Klutz mode. I held my breath in shock both times...My baby was ok though.

Your on your way to NYC...what a great place..I go there about five times a year. Will be there for three weeks in July on vacation...Well have a great time.

Best,

Otto
    03-26-08 11:14 AM
    You should be here today. Almost 60* but cloudy. Tomorrow it is suppose to rain but then again they are usually wrong.

Enjoy the trip
    03-26-08 11:15 AM
    I'd freak if I dropped my baby! LOL, she's safe in her holster when I'm running around the office..
    03-26-08 11:51 AM
    Idropped my Curve this morning from my car seat to the concrete parking lot. Thankfully, no damage especially since it is surrounded by BSE and Speck clear case.
    03-26-08 12:00 PM
    I dropped my 8700 at least once a day! Since I've had my curve only dropped it once! *knock on wood*

03-26-08 12:19 PM
    I sat on my bed last night and my holster fell off the bed I caught it before it hit the floor and then remembered, the BB was out of its holster, sitting on my desk. Phew!
    03-26-08 12:20 PM
    I just wanted to let you guys know that I absolutely LOOOOOOVED NYC! It is so cool there. Very different from Phoenix, that's for sure! I got to see lots of sights, rode the double-deckers and hung out with friends in Times Square! I can't wait to go back!
    04-09-08 03:28 PM
    Have a great trip!!!
    04-09-08 03:31 PM
    Thanks for the well-wishes, GarbageFairy! I already went, though. I did have a great trip.
    04-09-08 03:32 PM
    I just wanted to let you guys know that I absolutely LOOOOOOVED NYC! It is so cool there. Very different from Phoenix, that's for sure! I got to see lots of sights, rode the double-deckers and hung out with friends in Times Square! I can't wait to go back!
    Glad you had a good time in my second home... There really is no other city to match it.

Best,

Otto
    04-09-08 04:11 PM
    Thanks Otto! I am hoping to go back there soon!

04-09-08 04:29 PM
    I live in NYC lol! Enjoy your visit here. Want any tips... Leave a message here!

04-09-08 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD