I just got my first BB Curve 8330 on Friday and LOOOOOVE it. Dont know how I lived without it.

Anyways, I purchased this without thinking a few days ago: OEM BlackBerry Charging Pod for BlackBerry Curve ASY-14396-002

My question is, I have a case on my BB that I adore and will not take off for a while until I get more selection or find something just as cute.

The case goes all around the BB. So now I think the pod that I purchased will just be a waste since I'll have to take the case on/off each time I use it. What a PAIN. A rep from the place told me that from his knowledge that I wont have to, since its not like a male/female connector that Blackberry uses to charge. (whatever that means)

But I am right, in thinking its gonna be useless with my cover, right?
    09-09-09 08:08 AM
    I'm not sure what kind of "cute" case you are using... but usually you need to take it off to use the charging pod... I did it with my curve and still do it with my tour. I'm using a silicone case (when I use one at all) and never thought it was a pain...
    09-09-09 08:20 AM
    Yeah I think your screwed on the charging pod.
    09-09-09 08:24 AM
    I cant post a pic yet of it... But its one that snaps on and its just a pain to get off. (its in my avatar now)

I even put a little scratch on it already when I had inserted my memory card and it wouldn't come off so I had to use a tool to help.

I dont wanna keep risking scratches just to get it off to set it in the pod I bought.
    Last edited by LoveAtFirstBerry; 09-09-09 at 08:27 AM.
    09-09-09 08:25 AM
    same here i just charge it off of my usb cable at work, i would much rather have the protection of the case than the ease of a charging pod.
    09-09-09 08:31 AM
    thanks guys! Ill just ask for a refund once it gets here.
    09-09-09 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD