ok so i got some messeges from appworld that tells me that some apps have been upgraded. i go to appworld and click on the upgrade icon on all the apps and then it shows the download bar and says 'starting download' but nothing has happened. i tried battery pulls, reinstalled app world but nothing.. any help would be well apreciated thanks
    08-21-09 12:28 PM
    Which apps are in need of the upgrade? Maybe try removing them first, then App World, then do a battery pull, and then re-install?
    08-21-09 01:10 PM
    i agree with nb.shunter
    08-21-09 01:12 PM
    i dont have the optiion to delete from appworld and when i click the app that has the 'download starting' phrase, nothing happens. so i deleted buzz me from desktop manager, and when i go back to appworld to download it again it doesnt give me the option...
    so far the stuck apps are: blocked traffic, personal assistant, buzzme, shake and spell, ka-glom, spoof app and didiom....
    08-21-09 01:40 PM
    I think they are talking about deleting the app on your device first... Options > Advanced Options > Application > select the app > Menu > Delete.

Battery Pull: leave your device on, pull the battery, leave it out 20 seconds, put it back in and wait for your device to boot up.

Then start App World and download the app again.
    08-21-09 01:50 PM
    ok so i followed Options > Advanced Options > Application > select the app > Menu > Delete and then did a battery pull and when it booted up, those apps were gone, but when i went to app world to install again, it was still stuck at 'download starting' with absolutly no progress on the status bar and there wasnt an option to download again when i searched for those apps... now what do i do?? reload os? im outta options
    08-21-09 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD