From one device to another and will my data plan be in effect to whichever phone my SIM card is in? Or do I have to call up ATT customer service to let them know I am switching phones. I have both phones because when traveling I like the smaller form factor of the Curve. I find the Bold a little bulky for me when going on business trips.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 03:01 PM
    You can just switch as you please. I have the bold now but if I want to use my curve, I just pop in the SIM card. I have never called AT&T and my data plan is still in effect.
    07-22-09 03:03 PM
    Thanks for the replies. I will assume that my internet will work as well after doing this right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 03:23 PM
    Yes definitely.. won't make any changes..

Good Luck
    07-22-09 03:30 PM
    Yes I do this all the time, sometimes more then once in a day.
    07-22-09 03:31 PM
    will this work switching my sim from a nokia e71-2(unlocked version) to a bold. i just picked up a bold from a co-worker and was wondering if i would have to call att?
    07-22-09 06:11 PM
    will this work switching my sim from a nokia e71-2(unlocked version) to a bold. i just picked up a bold from a co-worker and was wondering if i would have to call att?
    You're going to have to add BIS if you want the full benefits of the Blackberry
    07-22-09 06:13 PM
    You're going to have to add BIS if you want the full benefits of the Blackberry
    alright i was planning on getting the plan, but just wanted to use the blackberry to explore it a little and wanted to know if it works with the medianet plan i got on the e71 before changing my plan. now second part to the question is, she had email set-up on the phone, so would i need her to call and release the PIN and IMEI, or do i call and then they call her and release etc etc.
    07-22-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD