06-15-10 02:49 PM
29 12
tools
    Why would the company give a person a new phone if they lost it? I don't understand? That doesn't make sense to me. Am I missing something? If I lose my car, or purse etc. the company doesn't give me a new one.
    Typically they replace the phone only if you have insurance, because phone insurance covers, lost or stolen phone's as well. Just like when you have comprehensive insurance on your car.
    06-14-10 11:51 PM
    Morally, I think you have to do everything possible to return the phone. Everything reasonably possible. I Agree, post a note on university message boards. Yes, ask the phone carrier if they will send it back to the owner etc. Its just not right of you to try to keep it for yourself without doing your very best to get it back to the owner. I think you should feel guilty. If you do your very best...then relax and enjoy your phone and feel good about yourself! :-)

Why would the company give a person a new phone if they lost it? I don't understand? That doesn't make sense to me. Am I missing something? If I lose my car, or purse etc. the company doesn't give me a new one.
    Do you understand the way insurance works, and why premiums are getting higher.
    06-15-10 05:49 AM
    I don't think this is a dishonest person. But I do think that more can be done. Insist that the carrier contact the previous owner, put up signs at the school parking lot. At least so the original owner knows someone tried to give it back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 02:27 PM
    i know this is an odd question is the the dark colour or the light one... i have the light one and would love to see a photo of the dark one
    the dark purple one is the Sprint phone - I had it then went to the black one. Click the link below then scroll down to the 8530 and click the purple and it will bring it up. very nice one although i would have rather of had the light purple.

Sprint - Cell phones, nextel phones, wireless phones, direct connect, two-way radio
    06-15-10 02:49 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD