For even asking this. But, I will ask anyway.

Can anyone tell me how to change the menu/icons on the 8900 with Tmobile. I would rather have my icons on the left hand side rather than across the bottom. I just assumed I have to keep it like that because that's how tmobile has it programmed. But, I am sort of technologically challenged.

Also, does anyone know if I can post a wallpaper on my menu screen, instead of that ugly blue background that tmobile has so graciously shared with us?? I can post a wallpaper for my main screen, just not when I select the menu.

I am truly sorry if these issues have been covered before!!

Thanks in advance!
    08-10-09 11:28 AM
    It's called a new Theme... there are plenty of free themes on the 8900 Theme forum.... plus my personal favorite PimpMyBerry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry!.

Find one you like... and in case you don't know how to download or install them take a look at BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry.com
    08-10-09 11:39 AM
    Thanks for your help!
    08-10-09 11:48 AM
    Don't feel dump just because your not familiar with a new phone or have some problems regarding said phone, we are only human....

It's better to ask questions, regardless of how common or stupid they sound, than being ignorant......
    08-10-09 11:55 AM
    Agreed better to get it out now and ask rather than have a berry that doesn't fit your personality

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD