We're syncing with Outlook and everything works fine. We would like to sync and share the calendar, but not the contact list. Any suggestions?
    06-25-09 06:17 PM
    uncheck the calender part when you sync
    06-25-09 07:23 PM
    In BB Desktop manager in Configure Sync option just enable Calendar.
    06-25-09 09:43 PM
    I read the heading and laughed. Was thinking "yeah that's why the divorce rate is so high". Haha.

Sorry back to the question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 09:58 PM
    Thank you!
    06-26-09 04:32 PM
    Ok - this was basically my question too.... I've always synced with outlook - first with my palm and now with my bb..... my hubby got some htc thing - and i've never seen one - so i didn't know anything about the software... i installed it.... and went to sync it - i figured like palm and bb it would ask... but no - it just started dumping his stuff with mine in outlook....now we have a big mess...
    honestly - we could share calendars - i could take the time and color code things and it would be fine - he doesn't have but one or two things one his - and he needs to know what i have going on.... so that isn't as big a deal.....
    but - i don't want his bosses numbers - and he doesn't want all the email addresses for my yahoo groups.... i guess if we have no choice we will share - but do we have a choice????
    Thanks,
    Kate
    08-04-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD