what can you do about error 404 in trying to get to telnav page in the 8350i
    03-08-09 04:56 PM
    This is an area alex usually handles but I would say that you either have to re intsall or reset your phone with a battery pull. But since you'll have to any way if you remove it with desktop manager. Just remove it through desktop manager and re install it. Better yet restart it first. And if that doesn't work go back at again with a removal and reinstall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 05:41 PM
    ok will give it a shot how about no gateway for weather channel download
    03-08-09 07:31 PM
    idea...

make sure that your browser is set for blackberry, not IE or FOX
    03-08-09 07:33 PM
    might just be the same reason why youve come across these errors!
    03-08-09 10:31 PM
    what can you do about error 404 in trying to get to telnav page in the 8350i
    It's only telenav that you get that error? or any site that you visit.
    404 error means that the page was not found. double check your link, sometimes you need to take out the www.

GPS Navigation on your cell phone: TeleNav
    03-08-09 10:38 PM
    It's only telenav that you get that error? or any site that you visit.
    404 error means that the page was not found. double check your link, sometimes you need to take out the www.

GPS Navigation on your cell phone: TeleNav
    told you this was alex's department! wsup alex63?
    03-08-09 10:40 PM
    JLJ, what up my brother! been super busy this past week. your burning up this forum dammm.... Never seen anyone with your dedication to crackheads...brings a tear to my eyes
    03-08-09 10:43 PM
    JLJ, what up my brother! been super busy this past week. your burning up this forum dammm.... Never seen anyone with your dedication to crackheads...brings a tear to my eyes
    Oh Geeez, LOL ROFL! just trying to do what i can cause i work so much now during the day and get very little break time to post from my phone so figure when i can i will go nuts!
    03-08-09 10:46 PM
    Hey that's awesome, that's what makes this forum in particular one of the best and in the case of the 8350i the most comprehensive site on the product. Seriously Sprint should have their techies read this as part of the training.
    03-08-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD